prop and eq gains?

im' on my first cycle as some of you now, i'm in the middle of the 4th week of 100mg prop eod and 400mg eq a week in 2 split dosages for 10 weeks total. with nolva 10mg ed and clomid for pct ofcourse. i have seen some small size gains, went from about 230 to 240 rite now and have seen some awesome strength increases. i just want to know on the average are these decent gains at this point in the cycle and when do u think i will see the most gains on this cycle, if and hopefully they are going to come? when do people see the most gains on a cycle like this? thanks everyone for their time and patients.
    -armwrestler22-

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If you gained 10 lbs already then you are on the right track. Remeber the eq is just now kicking in so I think you are doing fine thus far. I would think you will see the most gains in the next couple of weeks as the eq and prop work together and then gains at a decreasing rate after that.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    eq kicks in and you start eat'n like a champ and those almost painful pumps I cant wait to start agin

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Think about it. Have you ever in your life put on 10 pounds of muscly in 4 weeks of working out without the juice. Most of my gains come at the end of a cycle as well so your on the right track.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Im on prop EOD 100 mg and deca 300 once a week. I am gaining like you my strength is throught the roof. I didnt gain last week because I had finals and other personal crap. My freinds do the cycle that your on. they grow like crazy and even more so to the end.

-MS

thanks guys makes me feel good

Bartleby is offline Member
    I did prop 100mg/wk and eq at 300mg/wk for 10 weeks and got great gains...sounds like you are also...good job bro and keep up the good work...keep training hard

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    I did prop 100mg/wk and eq at 300mg/wk for 10 weeks and got great gains...sounds like you are also...good job bro and keep up the good work...keep training hard
    sorry prop 100mg eod...

right on bro's thanks for the positive input. happy holidays and happy cycles to all.

Thread Information