smm
    smm is offline New Member

Question Help With My Cutting Cycle

HEY GUY HAVE NOT BEEN HERE IN A WHILE, I WANTED SOME OPINIONS ON MY NEXT CYCLE. HERE ARE MY STATS AND GOALS:

35YRS OLD 5FT 5IN TALL 190LB 15%BF
    BENCH 325,SQUAT 415
    I EAT SEVEN MEALS A DAY WITH ABOUT 200G OF PROTEIN AND 400G OF CARBS I NEED TO CUT OUT MY FAT INTAKE SOME.

HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO ATTAIN:

185LB 8% BF WITH GREAT MUSCLE DENSITY, STILL WANT MY STRENGH BUT WANT TO UP MY REP FROM 10 TO 20 REPS.

BASICLY I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPPION ON WHAT GEAR TO STACK AND HOW LONG AND A DIET CONSISTING OF CHICKEN, TUNA, AND RED MEAT FOR PROTEIN AND OFCORSE WHEY PROTEIN, AND RICE POTATOS FOR CARBS AND IF YOU KNOW OF ANY SUP FOR CARBS LET ME KNOW. I HAVE SET ASIDE $1500 FOR MY NEXT CYCLE SO GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK GREAT, MONEY IS REALLY NO ISSUE. I HOPE THAT DONT SOUND CONCEDED! HOPE TO HERE FROM YALL SOON, MY E-MAIL ADD IS [email protected] IF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL ME DIRECT, THANKS IN ADVANCE, SMM

your cycle

hello

Bro take more proteins and les carbo!I sugest you to take 400grams of proteins and not only 200!

If you need more info e mail me back:[email protected]

Forbb

Ps:I can send you some diet

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Test and Fina....I think this would be a great cutting cycle for someone trying to lose bodyfat and gain some mass....Test at 400-500 mgs a week, Fina at 75mgs a day and .25 of arimidex from beginning to end to help with the test bloat. Run both 8-10 weeks.
    Last edited by muscleup; 01-08-2002 at 08:22 PM.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Im cuttin too but without a cycle yet. Try lowering your carbs to like 100g/day. And keep your protein about 220g/day. Try doin cardio right away in the mornin for bout 40 min. Its workin so far for me. I was 185, 6 days ago, now im bout 179. Cardio is key.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Ok I fixed my post....I thought it said bulking cycle before...ooops

solid90062 is offline Member
    I was thinking maybe a deca /anavar /clenbuterol and a little cytomel ...That stack would rip to shredz and make you strong as an ox...Dont get me wrong I'm no expert, but it should work nicely. Just in my opinion.

Thread Information