bigitaly is offline New Member

pricey primo and useless (but good) deca

It's been a LONG time since I've posted, but everyone at this board has always been great to me. My current supplier is selling 100mg, 1cc primobolan depot amps for $20. My old supplier, whom of which no longer supplies, sold the same strength amps for $14. ARGH!

Anyways, my last cycle was finished up 18 months ago, and since then I've taken a long over seas trip, injured my shoulder, and graduated from college. I was able to maintain some of my strength and mass during that time, and since the end of October I've finally been able to start lifting hard again. I'd say strength wise I'm probably 90-95% of what I was at the end of my last cycle, and size wise I'm about 8-10 lbs. less than my max weight. I'm 5' 7 and a half, I weighed 174 with my shoes off last night, and I was tested last month at 9% bf. I think I'm going to take the plung and compete in a show in sometime mid 2004, but I want to bulk up a little more first.

About a month ago, I bought a bottle of ttokyo deca 300mg/cc/10cc. That was before my decision to compete. I also decided that I want kids someday and I've read that deca can eventually mess up sperm production later on in life. SO, I have this wonderful unopened bottle of deca that I'm NEVER going to use.

Let me cut to the end of the story: how does this stack sound for a good, lean, solid gain??? I've never used primo, dbol tabs, or nolvadex before...
    1-6 weeks, Primobolan depot 300mg
    1-7 weeks, Nolvadex 10-20mg ED (depending on how much I think I need)
    1-2 weeks, DBOL 20mg ED
    3-4 weeks, DBOL 25mg ED
    5 week, DBOL 20mg ED
    7 week, 1500iu HCG x 3
    8 week, clomid 100mg ED
    9 week, clomid 50mg ED
    Last edited by bigitaly; 12-12-2003 at 04:49 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd simplify hte whole thing by throwing out the over-priced primo and using a test like enathate or prop. You shouldn't need the HCg in a cycle this short either. If you go with the enathate, the nolva at 10mg ed will keep down some of the water retention, and you can use the d-bol as a jumpstart in the first four weeks at around 30mg ed. That's my thoughts on it.

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, and welcome back bro!

-moto

bigitaly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I'd simplify hte whole thing by throwing out the over-priced primo and using a test like enathate or prop. You shouldn't need the HCg in a cycle this short either. If you go with the enathate, the nolva at 10mg ed will keep down some of the water retention, and you can use the d-bol as a jumpstart in the first four weeks at around 30mg ed. That's my thoughts on it.

-moto
    I'm trying to see if I can get those amps knocked down to $15 a pop. I can't help but like what I read about primo. I was actually thinking of throwing in a small amount of test (250 mg/ week) for the fun of it, but I have to use stuff that can get out of my system relatively quickly. And thanks for welcoming me back!

Thread Information