Thread: Another Gyno ?

Shhh is offline New Member

Another Gyno ?

I have almost finished up my 4th week of my cycle. My cycle is 500 c test enth, 400 c deca and 30 d-bol day. I have had tender nipples for about 3 days but they have not gotten worse and I have never gotten gyno before. I have no lump or soreness. Would you sugest taking nolva now or wait for things to get worse. By the way will I loose weight if I take nolva. God I love the Get-Big.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shhh
    I have almost finished up my 4th week of my cycle. My cycle is 500 c test enth, 400 c deca and 30 d-bol day. I have had tender nipples for about 3 days but they have not gotten worse and I have never gotten gyno before. I have no lump or soreness. Would you sugest taking nolva now or wait for things to get worse. By the way will I loose weight if I take nolva. God I love the Get-Big.
    NOW!!!! why wait for real it it gets too bad it doesnt go away just with the nolva.....

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    get on it bro

goodgear44 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    NOW!!!! why wait for real it it gets too bad it doesnt go away just with the nolva.....

I have a buddy who has gyno real bad and has had it for a month or two. Is it too late to get rid of the **** or can gyno be removed at any time?

crazy man is offline Banned
    time to get them carved!!!

MachZ is offline Member
    Have you ever done a cycle before?
    Might be the deca causing the gyno and you need bromo.
    Take the nolva now and see if the tenderness goes away but it might be the deca.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    deca can cause progesterone gyno?

You learn something everyday.

goodgear44 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy

Bromo? Whats the full name/ how many mgs. etc?

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy

Dude i was taking insane amounts of deca at one point 1200mg a week and i had no signs of gyno.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    Dude i was taking insane amounts of deca at one point 1200mg a week and i had no signs of gyno.
    Everybody responds differently to different compounds. I have heard of people getting gyno from 300mg deca .

As for the question above....search for bromo, and you will find all kinds of info about it, including the dosages. Oh yeah...bromocriptine...Novartis poduces it under the brand name Parlodel.

Shhh is offline New Member
    Nolva took tenderness away that day. So how lon g should I continue at 20mg's a day. Should I expect weight loss due to nolva.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    hey it could be the dbol , I just finished my 4 wks of 30mg a day of dbol in my cycle of test and dbol, had been running proviron at 25mg eod, and nolva 10mg ed throughout. Towards the end of the 4th wk, my nips got sore and hard all the time and poking out.. upped provi to 50mg ed, 60mg nolva, and 100mg b6 for a couple of days, they're back to normal now.

Thread Information