48ngoin is offline Associate Member

Question Need to drink H20 large?

Started first cycle today....have read posts about drinking 1 to 1.5 gal.s of water/day to flush by-products.

Is that much necessary for all cycles? Even simple Test or Sust for 10wks.?

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    A gallon of water isn't that much. Thats just one of those ozarka bottles. You need the water to help flush out your system.

Jdog55

Bartleby is offline Member
    yes..it really isn't that much either...youll be surprised how little it is when you drink it...peace

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You should drink that much water even when you're not on a cycle. Just like the rest of your body, muscles are made of mostly water. Getting plenty of water is very important .

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'd agree...i always shoot for 1 gallon of water/day...you might even aim higher depending on what you're taking (things like DNP , t3, clen , orals, etc...) may increase your need...

gdwygd is offline New Member
    Is there such a thing as too much? I've heard theres a bell curve. I'm 200lbs, drinking about 2 gallons a day. I feel like a 70 year old lady pissing 10 times a day.

iwanttogetbigger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdwygd
    Is there such a thing as too much? I've heard theres a bell curve. I'm 200lbs, drinking about 2 gallons a day. I feel like a 70 year old lady pissing 10 times a day.

yes, there is such a thing as drinking too much water, you can find it out on the web as to how much is too much

cb25 is offline Banned
    yes, there is such a thing as too much water - the primary concern is hyponatremia...basically too little sodium in your body system because the water had diluted it soo much...

this isn't really a practical concern for most people though...you'd have to drink an incredible amount...especially considering the fact that you're active, you eat (i'd assume) a rather large amount of food, etc...

in other words, i don't worry about it too much...

legend is offline Associate Member
    i think the chances of drinking too much are very slim. even 2 gallons a day is not alot of water. i drink well over a gallon a day. and in the summer months i would say 2 gallons is a definate. i drink water with everything. my ex used to get sick when i would polish off an occasional sleeve of oreos and have it with water . i can not drink anything else, sometimes iced tea but usually its water.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    You should drink that much water even when you're not on a cycle. Just like the rest of your body, muscles are made of mostly water. Getting plenty of water is very important .
    This is EXACTLY right! If you exercise, you already need a gallon a day. If you take any supplements, you need to increase your water intake...if you take AAS...you need to increase it even more.

Thread Information