Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    TylerDurdenStyle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7

    Question How Dangerous Is This??????

    A buddy of mine has been preparing for a bench meet he has this week. I forgot his exact cycle (if you want I will find out what it is and post it later), but in the last week he has started adding D-bol (British Dragons I believe 5 mg) as "bump" so he says. for the past six days he has taken 25 tabs a day (yes, tabs not mg!). And the day of the meet he is taking 75 tabs. Is this common for people who compete to do this because 75 5mg tabs sounds like an insane amount to me. Like I said this will be on top of whatever else he is on. He is using Treb for sure that I know of. Yesterday at work he looked like he was about to die, so I guess my question is how dangerous is it for him to be what he is doing?

  2. #2
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    well, the 25 tabs a day is a lot.. 125 mg of dbol is a lot more than people normally take. This is stupid to begin with, and definitely dangerous.

    However, the 75 tabs may very well kill him.
    375 mg of dbol.. that has to be above toxicity levels. tell him if he takes that much he probably won't be able to lift in the meet.. and is asking for serious liver dysfunction. I would suggest you get him to stop.. or at least get him to take some liver aid supplements.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-12-2003 at 10:05 PM.

  3. #3
    wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    289
    i wouldnt be surprised if his skin and eyes turn yellow...and id say his liver looks like a piece of swiss cheese too. but it depends on how long he does this. nevertheless, considerable damage could be done.

  4. #4
    TylerDurdenStyle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    i wouldnt be surprised if his skin and eyes turn yellow...and id say his liver looks like a piece of swiss cheese too. but it depends on how long he does this. nevertheless, considerable damage could be done.
    He is just doing the D-bol pre-competition then stopping. I've tried to stop him already but he said he already has to go through some kind of liver detox treatment or something already and that he doesn't care..... He said last April the day of one of his meets he did 60 D-bol the day of the competion and still is alive. All I know is he has been trying to get me to do a cycle for a while now (holding off though, I just turned 20) and he said he wouldn't allow me to more than 25 mg a day..... but yet he is doing 375 so go figure

  5. #5
    wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    289
    thats crazy. 25 tabs a day for 6 days and then 75 for one day? im surprised he dont **** out his liver. this is stupid im sure no one would ever endorse such negligent behavior and abuse. its people like him that die and give everyone else that uses responsibly a bad name. i personally would never ever go over 60mg of dbol a day. he is insane.

  6. #6
    echobeach's Avatar
    echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Great Southern Land
    Posts
    101
    Tell him to take some caffiene tabs or something on the day instead - that has GOT to be way too much for his liver.

  7. #7
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    i don't care if he's done it before or not, he's asking for cirrhosis. And no offense, but you don't shoot up to the top of the donor list when your liver dissease was caused by moronic use of steroids .

  8. #8
    TylerDurdenStyle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    thats crazy. 25 tabs a day for 6 days and then 75 for one day? im surprised he dont **** out his liver. this is stupid im sure no one would ever endorse such negligent behavior and abuse. its people like him that die and give everyone else that uses responsibly a bad name. i personally would never ever go over 60mg of dbol a day. he is insane.
    I think I will just print out a copy of this entire post so he can see how many other people think that he is crazy. Because me telling him that is like talking to a wall. He has been competing for 7 years and and actually does know his sh*t, but when it comes to him and his own cycles it's like he just doen't care. Thanks for letting me know though cause he has just been playing it off as "no big deal" even though he was bend over looking like death yesterday at work

  9. #9
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    Yeah, tell ur freind he is just a moron.. 125mgs of d bol is alot let alone 375 is just rediculous.. Tell him that he is a moron, and dont ever take any advice about sauce from him... bottom line..

  10. #10
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    some people at "bench" only lifting meets never cese to amaze me. Who really gives a shiat how much you can bench.

    "He has been competing for 7 years and and actually does know his sh*t, but when it comes to him and his own cycles it's like he just doen't care"

    P.S- your friend doesnt know shiat if he is doing something so stupid as this.

    Bench is for show squat is for go.

  11. #11
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    also, the thred should be named "How Stupid is my friend"

    make a poll =-)

  12. #12
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    bump. here is a good example of what not to ever do.

  13. #13
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I normally take about 150mg of halo for the 10 days before a fight and 200mg the day of the fight it adds a serious edge. With the 75 tabs of dbol .... thats just insane though.

  14. #14
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I normally take about 150mg of halo for the 10 days before a fight and 200mg the day of the fight it adds a serious edge. With the 75 tabs of dbol.... thats just insane though.
    Alright, if my opinion wasn't enough, even BDTR thinks it's a bad idea, and he's running 3 grams of test ew next cycle, as well as the above. Not to mention, he's the hardest Mofo around.. i doubt your friend would survive getting shot on several occassions.

  15. #15
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    I'm not really sure there would be any benefit to that much dbol in one day. I have been in this game for a long time and don't know anyone who has done a one day dose that high. I think he is asking for trouble without getting the benefit of any major strength gain. I do know people who have done 200mg a day of dbol but he is almost doubling that amount.

  16. #16
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    I would think the kidney pumps alone would make it counterproductive in its self

  17. #17
    TylerDurdenStyle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7
    Update: He won his competition. He didn't take mine or anyone else's advise, and still doesn't care. He had been really sick the week before and had been barfing all day long for about 3 days ( I guess he lost like 12 pounds). He was in the 242 lb class so he was down to 230. He said he had to do something to get his weight back up but wanted it to be from juice and not eating like a pig (seens how nothing was staying down). So he took the D-bol and upped whatever else he was injecting into himself and made his weight class. I think he should have just went to Krispy Kreame but that's just me. Oh yea, he feels like absolute sh*t right now (go figure) and has to go through some kind of liver treatment (go figure again). Once again he still doesn't care. So I don't know what to say but thought I'd give everyone the update.

  18. #18
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    good lord...i'd second what chrisadams says...if bdtr calls it insane...then it's way beyond that.

    at this point...you may as well begin looking at sympathy cards for his family...

  19. #19
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    This makes me want to puke.

    For anyone that reads this and thinks..

    "well, he won his meet and he's still alive so this is a good idea"

    you are really f-cking wrong. Post like this should come with warning labels.

  20. #20
    TylerDurdenStyle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    This makes me want to puke.

    For anyone that reads this and thinks..

    "well, he won his meet and he's still alive so this is a good idea"

    you are really f-cking wrong. Post like this should come with warning labels.

    Totally agree... by no means was I tring to say " go ahead and do this cause my friend did it and is alive to talk about it." So take it from me (a good friend of his) DON'T DO THIS!!!!! I'm natural but I am curious about roids and want good advice so that's why I'm here. I'm to young now but in like 3-5 years i will do a cycle I'm sure, I simply posted it so I could see how bad it was for you. I'm glad you all told me how bad it really is (I knew it was bad but he down played it). So thanks for the info guys... I appreciate it.

  21. #21
    slobberknocker's Avatar
    slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    386
    What I'd have done is 150 drol starting 10 days out, then 50 methyltest on meet day. Also load some creatine a couple weeks out for extra water.

    The 25 tabs/day really doesn't seem that extreme to me, but 75 tabs is dumb. What a waste of good dbol . Hope your buddy is ok.

  22. #22
    pumped99's Avatar
    pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurdenStyle
    Totally agree... by no means was I tring to say " go ahead and do this cause my friend did it and is alive to talk about it." So take it from me (a good friend of his) DON'T DO THIS!!!!! I'm natural but I am curious about roids and want good advice so that's why I'm here. I'm to young now but in like 3-5 years i will do a cycle I'm sure, I simply posted it so I could see how bad it was for you. I'm glad you all told me how bad it really is (I knew it was bad but he down played it). So thanks for the info guys... I appreciate it.
    I hope you are talking about your friends abuse being bad, not roids in general. Roids taken in a controlled, planned, and health manner are not bad imho.

  23. #23
    Sorken's Avatar
    Sorken is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Gothenburg in Sweden
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurdenStyle
    A buddy of mine has been preparing for a bench meet he has this week. I forgot his exact cycle (if you want I will find out what it is and post it later), but in the last week he has started adding D-bol (British Dragons I believe 5 mg) as "bump" so he says. for the past six days he has taken 25 tabs a day (yes, tabs not mg!). And the day of the meet he is taking 75 tabs. Is this common for people who compete to do this because 75 5mg tabs sounds like an insane amount to me. Like I said this will be on top of whatever else he is on. He is using Treb for sure that I know of. Yesterday at work he looked like he was about to die, so I guess my question is how dangerous is it for him to be what he is doing?
    **** me.. Holy **** man.. One of my friends took 35dbols a day for about 2 weeks.. but that was all... he started to **** blood..

  24. #24
    King Test's Avatar
    King Test is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Coursing through your vei
    Posts
    96
    For god's sake...


    HOW MUCH DID HE BENCH?

  25. #25
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    For god's sake...


    HOW MUCH DID HE BENCH?
    lol, exactly what i was thinking. my guess is like 225.

  26. #26
    Steel_Test is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    lol, exactly what i was thinking. my guess is like 225.
    You guys are funny. Entertaining B***S***. I was in a Bench Press competetion in May and I was taking D-Bol, Sus, and Deca . Weighed in at 230 benched 575lbs.

    5 D-Bol twice a day Week 1-4
    500mg Sus
    400mg Deca

    My bench before the cycle was 475lbs.
    For Dramatic increase strenght take Fina and Sus. Viox for joint pain.

    If that doesn't work use an "1 1/2 syringe get 3 cc of winny and inject in your anus. (Common Sense that is too much Dbol and for what)

    Better yet inject viagra in the head of you penis.

    This board is not for stupid idiots. There is enough info on this site to make up your mind on how to take gear. It is stupid people like you who pop 400mg of ephadrine at one time and die from heart problems and make it seem like supplements are killing people.
    I guess that is why Congress is trying to make more stringent laws on supplements and anabolics.


    I will probably hear about this idiot on CNN next month.

  27. #27
    TylerDurdenStyle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    For god's sake...


    HOW MUCH DID HE BENCH?
    500 pounds

  28. #28
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    If he wants that pump tell him to inject 100mg of suspension and a 100 mg of halo. Hell be pumped up as all hell without being dead after.

  29. #29
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    Did you SEE him take that many in a day? Or did he just say he was?

  30. #30
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I'm speechless. It's guys like this that make it harder for the rest of us responsible bro's. He will end up dying and then we will have to hear how bad steroids are once again.

    PISSES ME OFF

  31. #31
    King Test's Avatar
    King Test is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Coursing through your vei
    Posts
    96
    500 isn't very high. I'd understand if we were talking 700-800's

  32. #32
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    With a name like Tyler Durden, you sure your friend isn't you?

  33. #33
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    Isn't BABYBLiTZ cute! awwwww!

    -moto

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •