Thread: smuggling

dixon2929 is offline New Member

smuggling

what are the punnishments for smuggling around 700 dollars (mexican) worth of juice?

Body is offline Associate Member

None

There are no penalties if you don't get caught. That's what I choose to do.

You hope.

That's one option that they have. It's true that in most cases penalties are slight. Not always the case though. Go to the Anabolic Review home page and click on the legal issues link. See what you think. 35 years in prison hardly leads me to believe that they don't care. International drug smuggling is a decision that should not be taken lightly.

BDTR is offline Retired
    How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    very true....but its only illegal if you get caught. and i will never get caught

I hope you're right.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    very true....but its only illegal if you get caught. and i will never get caught
    yeah you will its all in odds bro....Think about it..Not every one get through.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Hoiwdy Whitey,

All too true, bro. Its so easy. Just act like a tourista (tourist), don't have you head up your ass, and everything is cool. Its soooooo eeaassyy!!

But if the man pulls you to one side and tells you that they are going to search you, just fess up. Tell him what you have. Its only a $250.00 fine for personal use pharmicudicals (in Laredo, TX anyway). I am drug free. I do not use or buy anything in Mexico except test, clomid, and deca . No pain pills, somas, nothing. The "Man" doesn't give a **** about that. He does give a **** about a QP of herion! I'm a white, 39 yo male and I go across with my "ole lady" and kid (8yo girl). Its a piece of cake. In Laredo, Tx, when you walk across, you don't have to go through metal detectors, x-ray, nothing. Just walk pass a dog, and 1 man who ask if your a US citizen. Have your ID/DL out and tell him yes, I'm a US citizen, then walk on by. I could carry 100 10ml vials of whatever across without any trouble, except the money to buy it with! Tax refund time maybe!

Stengun

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy whitey,

haha...very nice.....i would tell you guys how i will never get caught...but if i did...i might get caught somehow

I know how your doing it. I know a gay couple that are into herion. They take glass cigar tubes w/ stoppers, fill them w/ H, lube'em with KY (which they always have handy), and stick'em up their butthole!

Duh!!

Stengun

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Like BTDR says, there is no def way to know what will happen.....

Thread Information