shadowed is offline New Member

Exclamation liver failure???

you guys remeber the person i told you about the one who just jammed the needle in....well, check this, i got a call form him today ..he was in the hospitla for like 3 weeks....he said that he had colapsed and .. thathe almost died..his liver had comletely failed..just stopped.....
    now my question is can this happen to me?, in my opinion, he owuld toatlly abuse the shit.. he onc etold me he shot sust everyday for a week...he was all hyped about the gains but i kept telling him to cool off and be more careful...he was shootiong sust..and i think he might of also been using sten..
    but the other parts are that he wasnt reallyinto the diet part and the overall maintanance of his body..he drank almost everyweekend..not just beer either..he did shots of anything....now me...ive only done wintsrol, anavar . and i did some testoprim d.........i need some serious advice on cycles and i still want to get bigger ...but im not a=in a complete rush im looking for a little more size more veins ....and wanna get cut..any recomendations??

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    two things. your buddy was looking for trouble doing that stuff. i usually try to only let my liver do so much. when i'm cycling, i almost quit drinking all together. everyonce in a while i drink, but never get fucked up. drunk juiceheads almost inevitably ends up in fight. secondly, AS will not cause any side effects that wouldn't happen naturally anyway. they just speed up the process. chances are, somewhere down the line, he was gonna have liver problems anyways. mayeb not so severely, and definately not so soon. if you were genetically gonna lose your hair, have heart trouble, etc, then AS will make those things happen sooner.

so, to answer your question....if you're not genetically predisposed to liver problems and you do a well researched cycle that's tailored to you're body, you should be fine

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Well Said Dane

Listen to Dane,
    Anyone can abuse the shit out of somthing and eventually they will have to pay the price.I think that anyone even considering doing a cycle who has researched all of the pros and cons would have to go into using AS with the knowledge and respect of Steriods as if they were handling a loaded gun. I know this sounds cruel but your friend sounds like he got what he diserved. Study up on the cycle you are considering on taking and learn how to offset any side effects that it may contain, don't merrily accept them and shoot the juice. Good luck on your research.

Tobey

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    always take pills for the liver and always take ALA at 600-1000mgs a day

CYCLEON Guest
    srry to hear about ur friend but must say - these arent flintstones we are taking here - anyone stupid enough to abuse their body by drinking while heavily medicated has no business juicing

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you need to remember that AAS and using them has risks we all know that because we research the compounds we use.To drink whilst on a cycle is stupid IMO and I agree totally with Cycle I,m sorry for your friend but he is an idiot and as Tobey pointed out if you abuse something you will pay the price.The body will only take so much before it thinks "Fuck it" and closes down.

Billy

supersquater is offline New Member
    Yep...Im with Billy on this.....

But remember...if your goal is to get as big as freaking possible, and your dedicated as all hell to achieving the best body then dudes and dudettes do yourself a favour and stay the fuck away from all piss...ecspecially when on cycle.....

just my 0.20c worth!

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

shadowed is offline New Member

Exclamation thanks everyone

hey everybody who replied to this so soon..thansk alot..for real....no sarcasm at all......yea i feel bad for him, but i guess you wil pay the pric efor everythingyou do......the hsitty part is that besides drinming he was also on opther meds for depression and some other shit..he just lost his son ..hes been though alot of shit..i drank onc ewhile i was on .. not too bad though .. a very minor buzzz.
    oine thing i remeber is my brother, told if im going to do this then i have to do it right..and not fuck wioth this shit..bc its more serious then i know and if i do it right i get benefits form form it but abusing the shit will messme up...i strtd as bc i was a poitcher and i wanted to throw harder , but baseball doesnt look to be where im headed...

what i want now its to be cut and have some size..i like my size now..a little bigger would be good...and more vascularity....any advice.......on as or otherwise???

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member

shadow

Can I ask you a serious question???

Were you drinking when you made that last post???

OK...

Sust every day? Bad...no such thing as sust 50. Be careful for fuck sakes.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You wanna cutting cycle nothing beats a fina/winny/equip combo you cant beat it for quality muscle and cuts

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    shadow, if you're still concerned about your liver, take milk thistle during your cycle. it'll help alot

p.s. sorry to hear about your friend, sounds like the last thing he needed was a bad liver. i'm sure everyone on the board can agree w/ me when i say i hope he gets better soon

Thread Information