k_dogg is offline Associate Member

can test boosting prod's like tribulus acount...

... for abnormal test levels in drug testing?
    i was just curious if these products could be used as an excuse if someones levels werent correct after a drug test?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    i believe that they test for certain chemicals that the different steroids break down into. Not so much test levels.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    i believe that they test for certain chemicals that the different steroids break down into. Not so much test levels.
    They also do a test/estrogen ratio. if it's greater than 6:1 it's considered a positive.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    They also do a test/estrogen ratio. if it's greater than 6:1 it's considered a positive.
    Didn't know that....you live, you learn

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    They test for the metabolites in urine that are left from roids after they are broken down by the body.

yah, i was pretty sure in sports the test was for the metabolites.. because bill brasky is like 12:1, the reason i question this is because they make tests FOR certain steroids etc. and hypothetically speaking there could be some sick mutant of a person out there w/ rediculously high natty test lvls(for the sake of argument). so i don't think tribulus would be a problem, unless they test for tribulus. Plus it wont jack up ur test lvls all that much, so if this 6:1 ratio does in fact exist you'll still be straight.... that is unless of course you happen to have incredibly hightest lvls to begin w/

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    yah, i was pretty sure in sports the test was for the metabolites.. because bill brasky is like 12:1, the reason i question this is because they make tests FOR certain steroids etc. and hypothetically speaking there could be some sick mutant of a person out there w/ rediculously high natty test lvls(for the sake of argument). so i don't think tribulus would be a problem, unless they test for tribulus. Plus it wont jack up ur test lvls all that much, so if this 6:1 ratio does in fact exist you'll still be straight.... that is unless of course you happen to have incredibly hightest lvls to begin w/
    well see ill be doing a course or test enan soon and i was hoping that if i get tested at the start of next year (i very well may if i wack on a bit of size) then i wanted to say 'well hey ive been taking this to boost my test level and grow so stick it'

i just want to know if there is a product i could use as an excuse because ive heard that the test esters dont leave detectable compounds like deca and winny etc

it is doubtful that the results achieved from using tribulus and test of any sort are similar.... thats kinda like when mark mcguire had his andro on hand saying that and creatine were responsible for his inital record breaking year... sure mark.

Thread Information