Thread: D-bol alone...

pseudo555 is offline New Member

D-bol alone...

Ok guys, d-bol is all i'm taking and there is no changing that... i have to work with what I got unless there is something else that i can take that you can buy over the counter to help.. but otherwise, it's all i got

so...

What is the best way of taking 100-150 pills if all i care about is mass?

and how much should I expect from d-bol alone? from taking that many tablets.. it's worth it right?

take into consideration, it will be my first time taking any kind of steroid

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    d-bol alone...100-150 pills? 5mgs? 10mgs? 25mgs? Great cycle.

Anyway, assuming they are 5mgs, you might gain 15lbs. You might gain 10 lbs, or you might not gain a lb. It all depends on your body. I can tell you: goodluck keeping any of it. The results won't last. You'll gain water weight and strength. Then a month after your "cycle" is over...you'll weigh what you weigh now.

pseudo555 is offline New Member
    Ok, sounds about right... since that's roughly what people have been saying they have gained... 10-15..

lets say I was to do test/d-bol... or deca /d-bol

would it make a ton of difference? like how much?

lets say i might gain 10lbs with d-bol alone, most likely water weight...

so you're saying i could gain more stacking it with some injectable? and it wouldn't be water weight?

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudo555
    Ok guys, d-bol is all i'm taking and there is no changing that... i have to work with what I got unless there is something else that i can take that you can buy over the counter to help.. but otherwise, it's all i got

so...

What is the best way of taking 100-150 pills if all i care about is mass?

and how much should I expect from d-bol alone? from taking that many tablets.. it's worth it right?

take into consideration, it will be my first time taking any kind of steroid

Try taiking 10mg every day for 60 days.. A friend of min did that and had some good quality mass gain.. try that.. its pretty good if this is you first time.. you wont be needing any clomid after that because it's not so strong.. you nat.test will go down like 10% so you will be fine.. but check it out enyway at a doc, just to be safe..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You will LOSE almost everything you gain on a DBOL alone cycle. 10mg ED won't do anything.

You definitely want to run some test with it. DBOL is used to jumpstart a cycle. Just because you have some DBOL doesn't mean you should run it without doing it properly!

And yes, YOU DEFINTELY need to run your "Post cycle Thearpy"!!!

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You will LOSE almost everything you gain on a DBOL alone cycle. 10mg ED won't do anything.

You definitely want to run some test with it. DBOL is used to jumpstart a cycle. Just because you have some DBOL doesn't mean you should run it without doing it properly!

And yes, YOU DEFINTELY need to run your "Post cycle Thearpy"!!!
    well the 10mg if taken in the AM can be used as a nridge and def will do something. However, hes not bridging in between cycles. You need to get some test and nolva/clomid for PCT. I would not reccomened running dbol only cause you will not keep the gains. Dont waste ur money buy some more gear and do it right.

D-Bol alone, is a conplete waste of time, period.
    Well, I take that back, if you goals are liver toxicity, and lifting yourself up, to immediately slam yourself back down.
    Then it's perfect.

Thread Information