fugi1 is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol/deca

I finnished my cycle a couple of months ago and i'm pretty desperate to lose some bodyfat. My arse has grown due to the injecting, and my belly hangs out a bit. I've been recommended to start with deca and Clenbuterol , but i'm not sure about the dosage. Are the dosages less for cutting up than building?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're going to run deca you should throw in some test prop in order to counter act the deca, which will shut down your natural testosterone production, which would throw your body way out of homeostasis. Run the prop at a dose greater than or equal to the deca dose, and run it for 2 weeks longer than the deca.

sorry, but i don't know what you mean by 'test prop'. What do you think about Clen ? do you think it's a good enough fat burner just on its own?

cjp85 is offline Member
    How is it that your ass has grown due to injecting? You dont need anything to lose bodyfat, just watch your diet and do regular cardio. Post some stats.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fugi1
    sorry, but i don't know what you mean by 'test prop'. What do you think about Clen? do you think it's a good enough fat burner just on its own?
    I think that diet is a good enough fat burner just on its own, so clen should help you along.

Test prop is testosterone proprionate. proprionate is an ester added to the testosterone to make it absorbed by the body more slowly then test with no ester, leading to less injections and more stable blood levels.

I need to see some stats.. height weight body fat experience etc.

I've read that injecting test prop is supposed to be a very painfull injection, is this true? H 5"7, W 190lbs.
    I don't care what anyone says, but injecting to your glutes does make it grow, i always had a small arse before i ever went on gear
    Last edited by fugi1; 12-13-2003 at 03:21 PM.

Well i thought site injecting makes that muscle part grow, so injecting on your glutes, and then squating......

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    sorry, but i don't know what you mean by 'test prop'. What do you think about Clen? do you think it's a good enough fat burner just on its own?
    bro u need to do a lot more research before u start a cycle....what about PCT?

cjp85 is offline Member
    Well i thought site injecting makes that muscle part grow, so injecting on your glutes, and then squating......
    If that was true, every pros ass would look like something out of a Sir-Mix-A-Lot video. Local growth in an injection site doesnt work with roids.

Thread Information