goodgear44 is offline New Member

Deca..EQ...Tren delima...HELP

I am gettting ready to start a cycle of winstrol , eq, and tren . I have some deca 300. Would it be stupid to use the deca too because it is so similar to the tren 75 and eq? I have nolvadex and HCG on hand and will be taking 20mg day of nolvadex becasue I convert easy.

What do you guys think, i have never tried deca before and wanted to start with it and eq then add tren and winney later in the cycle.

Stupid or Not please explain the 19-nor delima and the conversion problems!!!

Bartleby is offline Member
    yeah bro forget the deca and buy some TEST...seems like youre looking to get lean so get some prop...but enan or cyp will be fine as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    yeah bro forget the deca and buy some TEST...seems like youre looking to get lean so get some prop...but enan or cyp will be fine as well

only problem is that I try to stay away from test because I convert to gyno so easy, Arimadex is too expensive so I don't use test.

Even with 10,000i.u. HCG and 100 20mg tabs of nolvadex I shouldn't use the deca ? Maybe a cycle of deca first then a second cycle of the other gear?

Quote Originally Posted by goodgear44
    only problem is that I try to stay away from test because I convert to gyno so easy, Arimadex is too expensive so I don't use test.

Even with 10,000i.u. HCG and 100 20mg tabs of nolvadex I shouldn't use the deca? Maybe a cycle of deca first then a second cycle of the other gear?
    do a search for liqiud products on this site..theyre cheap and effective...you can l-dex, nolva and many others...but whatevr you do add the test and def dont do deca without test itll shut you down and youll feel like s*it..jmo though

do a search for liqiud products on this site..theyre cheap and effective...you can l-dex, nolva and many others...but whatevr you do add the test and def dont do deca without test itll shut you down and youll feel like s*it..jmo though

So if your not supposed to use deca without test why are there so many "sample cycles" out there that have deca/dianabol or deca/winny or deca/tren etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by goodgear44
    So if your not supposed to use deca without test why are there so many "sample cycles" out there that have deca/dianabol or deca/winny or deca/tren etc.?
    i never said you couldnt do it, but its not wise because you will severely shut down ur natural test. Plus deca /tren is not a good idea because it will leave you at a great riske for progesterone gyno which cannot be combatted with anti-estrogens, but with substances like bromocriptine. How many cycles have you done in the past?? Doesnt sound like you have much experience so why not just try a simple test only cycle or test with deca.
    Try something like this:
    1-11 Test 500mg/wk (inject every 3 or 4 days)
    1-10 deca 300-400mg/wk
    nolva 10mg ed throughout
    clomid/nolva for PCT

i never said you couldnt do it, but its not wise because you will severely shut down ur natural test. Plus deca /tren is not a good idea because it will leave you at a great riske for progesterone gyno which cannot be combatted with anti-estrogens, but with substances like bromocriptine. How many cycles have you done in the past?? Doesnt sound like you have much experience so why not just try a simple test only cycle or test with deca.
    Try something like this:
    1-11 Test 500mg/wk (inject every 3 or 4 days)
    1-10 deca 300-400mg/wk
    nolva 10mg ed throughout
    clomid/nolva for PCT

I have done about 6-7 cycles in the past. I played divison 1 collage football so I had to stay away from test and deca. I only used winny, tren, and when I got risky boldenon. Now i want to get into building so I can use whatever.

When I was younger I didn't know what I was doing and used a lot of sus250. That was stupid but i didn't know any better.

I convert to estrogen very easy and have used nolvadex and arimadex in the past to get rid of it. I try to stay away from test because of that.

I have winny, tren, and boldenon but I wanted to try some deca to bulk up. If I inject 2500 i.u. of HCG a few weeks after deca use won't that keep my test from shutting down?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    bro your natural test production, shuts down whenever you add those substances, because you are getting test from somewhere else, you will stop producing it naturally, they say use test because it is a lot easier to recover

so even with the HCG i should still use some test like prop?

What about sus 250, with my estrogen conversion you think the nolvadex will prevent it?

Swellin Guest
    Sounds like you are getting good advice from the other guys.

Tren, EQ, and Deca sounds kinda rough on the nads. Skip the deca and add test...just like the others said. Liquid products are easy to get. They are considered research chemicals.

Thread Information