Thread: Dbol Tabs

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

Dbol Tabs

I just bought 100 dbol tabs. for 100 bucks.....but there not pink octagon pills, their circular pinkish tabs.......has anyone seen them like this before?????????????

Thanks
    Dave..

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Dbol Tabs

Originally posted by HalOd03
    I just bought 100 dbol tabs. for 100 bucks.....but there not pink octagon pills, their circular pinkish tabs.......has anyone seen them like this before?????????????

Thanks
    Dave..
    Post a pic.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea def try and get a pic up there....ive only seen pick ones that are octagon

i def. would post a pick of them, but i dont have a scanner,well mine is broken....but i looked around and i saw that other than them being pink octagon, there is white circlular ones...like the ones i got, but mine are light pink.............

Dave..

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Round and light pink??

Never seen them

hello?????????????'

hello

what is wrong with you bro?You pay 100$ for 100 tabs!This is sucks!You pay 3 x more!!!Sorry!Somebody scamm you bro!

Forbb

see here!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

http://www.anabolicfitness.net/dbol.htm

maybe you will fined your d-bol tabs bro!

Forbb

they kinda look like one of them in that web-site........but ive been taken them for a week, and i gained a few pounds, i think they're real, but if they're not he said he'll give me the $$ back...

Peace,
    dave..

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by HalOd03
    they kinda look like one of them in that web-site........but ive been taken them for a week, and i gained a few pounds, i think they're real, but if they're not he said he'll give me the $$ back...

Peace,
    dave..
    Saying he will and doing so are two TOTALLY different things my friend.

peace

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Jeez bro if they are fake then what the hell are you putting into your body? You gotta ask yourself. What if he gave you estrogen which would cause water retention = bloat? That is obviously hypothetical.

Casamere is offline New Member

Question Could they be Metanabol??

Sounds like they may be, if real, the polish Metanabol by Jelfa...

Last I saw a few yearz back, they were either pinkish or white depending on lot #.

FWIW.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro.... be careful what your putting your body through...do some more research ...and wait around to see if anyone know what u got.

good luck

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Little pink round tabs?

Sounds like 2mg winstrol tabs to me?

Saying he will and doing so are two TOTALLY different things my friend.
    i am friends with the kid i bought them from, he gets them from somebody, and he said if i dont see any gains then he'll give me my money back.....

Mallet: do u have a picture of the winny tabs i can look at and compare????

Dave..

hawnzy is offline New Member
    I'm from the same area and the white circle ones are legit, f this helps at all.

yea they look exactly like the white ones...but their light light pink, their not like dark pink like the octagon ones.....

Dave..

The original jason Guest
    so can i clarify something after you have taken them all and gained nothing if u tell him they didnt work he will give u ur money back?? hmm

I would get your money back now then do some learning then add another 100$ and buy yourself 1000 thai pinks also hope you are not planning to gain much on dbol by itself anyone offering you money back if u dont gain after taking a dbol alone cycle is pretty mad if u ask me cos bbing is mostly diet and training with the added extra of chemicals

peace
    Jason

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by juice
    Next time tell him you will try them and if there real you will pay him if there fake hes shit out of luck..
    Damn straight.

like i said b4 he's a good friend of mine, and he knows sum1 that has all the shit, and he said if u dont notice gains, i'll give u ur $ back...................i read sumwhere, i thought it was on this thread but it wasnt, that ttokkyo brand dbol tabs are pink circular pills....but i dunno

Dave..

evilgeorge is offline New Member
    dunno about ttokkyo but you've payed wayyy to much on them,
    my opinion.

E-GEORGE

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Halo if they're the ** 50mg pills then you didn't get ripped off.
    But what you described didn't sound like they are, but who knows w/ that guy. He might have decided to be more creative that day and change the color lol

M

what the fu**...that's crazy... yeah here you go man take em all who care what they are i'll just test them on you before anyone else and if the effects are bad i'll give your money back! LOL

dunno about ttokkyo but you've payed wayyy to much on them,
    I dont have any other source to get them from, so watever he sells em' for that it.........i dunno how all u get em' so dirt cheap?

Peace,
    Dave..

CRUSHER is offline New Member

Thumbs up

THEY ARE LEGIT.....WHAT THEY ARE IS LOEFFLER D-BOL(REFORVIT-B) TABS...THEY HAVE A DISTINCT IRON SORT OF SMELL TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MANUFACTURED WITH VITAMIN B-12.....POP EM IN AND WATCH YERSELF GROW....HOPE THIS HELPS BRO!!!!!

thanx crusher, i dunno wat iron smells like so i couldnt tell yah...but they disolve easily, i popped 2 this morning by accident and i went to take 1 out and and alittle bit of it crushed off....but i've read alot of articles and shit about dbol tabs, and they all say that you'll notice gains like right away, and ive been taken them since last monday, and i already gained a few pounds, is it around this time that i'll see my 1st gains? And i only bought 100, people told me i'll need at least 500.....and i plan on starten a cycle of deca the 1st monday in feb....

Dave..

another question...im taking 3 a day...since i started about 10-15 days ago..i take one in the morn with my breakfast...one when i wake up with a snake, like an hour b4 i workout, and one later on in the pm around 8ish with dinner.......it looks like a weird schedule, its cuz i work nights........should i change it around?

Dave..

I think the schedule is alright... the most important thing is to keep it in your bloodsteam at a constant level...so try to take them every 3.5 hours... my question is why only three....what mg are they????

i think their 5, but sum1 said they are 10.......its my first steroid use ......i dont have the $$ to buy a shit load, cuz i dont have ill sources like every1 on here...so i need to salvage them, i have 100...3 a day......

Dave..

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    Do research ! I hate to say it but ur making another ultimate newbie mistake, and u even have all the resources that most dont the first time around. U might gain a few pounds but ull lose em, and well, 15mg a day isnt really much of anything.

Infinite is offline New Member
    hey har1od from boston... i feel u.. ipay a buck a pill as well... but i liked the white ones better... took 250 of em with sust 250made good gains but didnt keep em all... PM me kid... well talk... 1

xlegend is offline New Member
    hey infinite... how did ur cycle go im goin on the same cycle y didnt u keep gains annd tell me more about it brotha

Lynn is offline Female Member
    If you are talking US money you paid way tooo much for them, here in canada they are less than a buck a piece.
    So even if they are real, you got taken!

Thread Information