Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Nobody panic but it would appear constipation is a lot more serious...

...than we originally thought. Don't even mess around with GI problems. You have every right to freak out if you aren't having the most healthy bowel movements and I highly recommend that you do freak out. Not only would it be therapeutic, but it might very well also result in the greatest bowel movement ever orchestrated and I think I can say with some certainty that that is every man's dream.

In other news, my next cycle is comig up right soon. It's looking like 1000mg of prop a week and some of that there fast=acting deca I've been hearing so much about. **** all of you, in the face.
    This should lead into a competition diet for April/May. I have yet to pick a show in the Toronto/Southern Ontario region. Any advice there? MikeZXXL I'm looking in your general direction bro.

You need some SERIOUS help Brother...but I hope for our sake you don't get it any time soon, cuz that's some funny S**T!
    And I furthermore Concur that yes, it's been scientifically proven that Vagina's are indeed your friends.
    Also in the news, Scientist agree, Global explosion is expected within' minutes - Film at 11:00.
    Todays Quote: Braniac from the Planet Zargon: "I'll take things only I know for 500 Alex"
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 12-13-2003 at 02:21 AM.

hybrid is offline Member
    Funny thing. I had to explain this morning on the drive to school, what constipation was to my 7 year old daughter after she asked. Once I explained she just said Ewwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Funny thing. I had to explain this morning on the drive to school, what constipation was to my 7 year old daughter after she asked. Once I explained she just said Ewwwww!
    I love bein' a Dad!

legend is offline Associate Member
    why ??????????? why is this here ????

Thread Information