Thread: Drug Test

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

Drug Test

Hello:
    How does the use of Tren , Test Enan & Test Prop affect the results of regular drug tests (recreational) like they give for postal jobs where I assume they aren't looking for anabolics.

cb25 is offline Banned
    It's my understanding most drug screens for employment are only for rec drugs (weed, coke, etc). Tests for anabolics are much more expensive, so it's unlikely they'd test for it, unless you are in a sport or competition that is required to test for it...

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member
    thanks, sounds like they don't test for it unless they have a reason, like it was for a sports event, etc. But, does the use of anabolic steroids affect the test results of regular drug tests? ie: might they help promote a positive, say, marijuana result or might it keep say, marijuana from leaving the tissues of your body if your trying to cleanse before a test. thanks

physicallyimposing is offline New Member
    Typically the federal gov will only test for rec drugs. They WILL test you for anabolics if they have a reason. It's not as expensive as most people think either. On your random tests, they usually test 10% or so of the sample for anabolics (that's my experience with the military anyway, and I assume it's the same for the rest of the fed gov)

Thread Information