BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

Question interesting find in T.J.

hey bros, just came back from down south this weekend to do a little shopping and ran across some of SYD Group products as well as another vet manufacturer named "PharmaPets" i'm a little familiar w/ SYD group, but wanted to see if anyone has tried PharmaPets. from what i took note on, they produce a 10ml of nan-deca 300 and also produce a 20ml of tren75. the lady at the couter spoke very well english and advised me that this company is legit, and she even pulled out a few sheets from behind the counter to show me that those 2 products were tested and yielded 303mg - deca and 76mg - tren . it looked legit to me, and if i remember correctly, there were quite a few people who got there before me buying up the PharmaPets brand. i usually stick to QV and Denkall, i always print out the batch #'s from their websites and use it to help me out when i shop down there. also, about SYD group's "Suprimo 100" it came in a 10ml bottle, i have done a search on this forum about that particular product, but didn't find anything too informative about it. has anyone tried SYD's primo??? and PharmaPet's gear???

-BIGGIE

the vet i used to to was at the end of revolucion "veterenaria revolucion" very clean place, now i go to "Al Alazanes" another vet on Juarez. its across the street from Smart and Final. btw, the prices at Alazanes were about 5 to 10 bucks cheaper than the vet i go to.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Ever check sydgroup's website? www.anabolic.com.mx

Btw, how easy is it to bring your gear back from TJ? I'm headed to San Diego in March and might have to make a trip down south

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Ever check sydgroup's website? www.anabolic.com.mx

Btw, how easy is it to bring your gear back from TJ? I'm headed to San Diego in March and might have to make a trip down south

yea, i ran across SYD's website last nite when i was looking through the "steriod pics forum" i didn't see the "Suprimo100 nor did i see a batch check. anyways, i wouldn't mind telling you how i get gear across, PM me and i'll let you know what i know. also, any body hear of "Pharmapets" at all???

Thread Information