Lbacker06 is offline New Member

Primo&Anavar bridge too much for nat. test?

this is the bridge i was thinking of doing
    my question is does everyone think i can bring back my natural test levels back to a decent level. i know it wont fully recover, but i just want enough so that i dont become sterile in the long haul bc i will be going back to a regular cycle after this "bridge"
    wk 1-8: 200mg primo (butyrate ester) every sun. andwed.
    wk 1-7: 20mg anavar ed
    wk 1-8: 20-40mg novladex ed
    wk 1-3: 2000iu hcg every 4th day
    **also ill throw in some tribex 500 in the weeks following hcg

Thanks,
    LB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You cant do the above and recover at the same time. It wont happen. Insulin , IGF, and GH are the only things you can actually bridge with.

Now if you want to fully recover first, and then run something that will have minimal suppression, then you can come up with something but I think what you have is too much even for that. Myself I have used 20mg Var ED for 3mo and had only minor suppresion. By minor I mean my test levels were low, but still in an acceptable range for my age.

Hope that helps some

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    You cant do the above and recover at the same time. It wont happen. Insulin , IGF, and GH are the only things you can actually bridge with.

Now if you want to fully recover first, and then run something that will have minimal suppression, then you can come up with something but I think what you have is too much even for that. Myself I have used 20mg Var ED for 3mo and had only minor suppresion. By minor I mean my test levels were low, but still in an acceptable range for my age.

Hope that helps some
    would lowering the primo (butyrate ester) to 100mg every sun. and wed. make a difference?

If you take anythign at all, you wont recover simultaneously.

IF you need to bridge that bad, just dont come off yet.

heres the thing i dont want to come completely off, but i want to bring back my natrual test back to some degree so that in the long run im not completely sterile. ive been on for 8 months. LMK what you think.
    LB

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Bridging with test does not work. How are you supposed to recover when you are still injecting test.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Bridging with test does not work. How are you supposed to recover when you are still injecting test.
    im not injecting test. i was thinking of primo and anavar since they have minimal suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbacker06
    heres the thing i dont want to come completely off, but i want to bring back my natrual test back to some degree so that in the long run im not completely sterile. ive been on for 8 months. LMK what you think.
    LB
    Go get a sperm count and blood work IMHO. From most of what Ive seen, theres a low chance that even a year or two worth will end you permanently sterile. Its true there is always that chance though. Then again Ive known people that have been on near 3 years and recovered no problems.

Have you considered GH/IGF/SLIN? Id imagine it could take you anywhere from 2-3 months to get an 80-90% recovery from that long of a cycle. After that its possible you could do a low dose of Var along with maybe some Nolva to do the best at keeping some of your body producing test. Its really unpredictable. Constant blood work is the only way to know whats going on.

I would go the GH/IGF/SLIN route though, with the appropriate research and precausionaries of course.

Point is, if you come off and switch right to even var or primo while your taking clomid and trying to recover, you wont. Your body just isnt going to start up after its been shut down so long/low with exengonous androgens present. Its a little different after your recovered and just want to take a little something with minimal effect, but even then there is some.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Go get a sperm count and blood work IMHO. From most of what Ive seen, theres a low chance that even a year or two worth will end you permanently sterile. Its true there is always that chance though. Then again Ive known people that have been on near 3 years and recovered no problems.

Have you considered GH/IGF/SLIN? Id imagine it could take you anywhere from 2-3 months to get an 80-90% recovery from that long of a cycle. After that its possible you could do a low dose of Var along with maybe some Nolva to do the best at keeping some of your body producing test. Its really unpredictable. Constant blood work is the only way to know whats going on.

I would go the GH/IGF/SLIN route though, with the appropriate research and precausionaries of course.

Point is, if you come off and switch right to even var or primo while your taking clomid and trying to recover, you wont. Your body just isnt going to start up after its been shut down so long/low with exengonous androgens present. Its a little different after your recovered and just want to take a little something with minimal effect, but even then there is some.
    Thanks for you input Billy_Bathgate
    LB

just had another thought...what about staying on and taking hcg periodically, like 500iu ed for 10 days.
    LB

BDTR is offline Retired
    That will keep testicular atrophy down, but will do nothing to get natural test production back.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    That will keep testicular atrophy down, but will do nothing to get natural test production back.
    do you think it will decrease my chances of becoming sterile in the long run. which is my only reason for wanting to come off. i have regular blood tests as far as liver, kidneys, immune system, etc. and they always come back fine.

I cant say Ive ever looked at the correlation of spermogenesis, testicular atrophy, and testosterone levels . Its an interesting question though.

An easy way to try it would be to give it a run and monitor your sperm count. The simulated LH may be enough to start some sperm production temporarily and periodically, which should suffice your intentions.

You objected to sperm counts? (I understand if you are, I probally wouldnt)

diablo570 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i think billy is speaking from experirence, or someone else's experience. IMO i would go into PCT and bridge with growth and insulin, that would be a lot better then anavar and or primobolan
    That chick in your avatar is sick hot bro, ****!
    Anyways, yeah I would love to use HGH but it costs waaaaaay more than anavar or primo acetate. But I do agree with you on using it for bridging-that would be awsome.

Thread Information