someday is offline Member

pct blues are killin me

man this pct depression is worse than i thought.......i've felt like **** for the last week and a half. Haven't been able to train or eat, i can literally see myself getting smaller. How do you guys deal with this stuff. man.....this sucks.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    just do it, theres no real choice before u know it u will be done and into ur next cycle....... Its something that has to be done.....

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    man this pct depression is worse than i thought.......i've felt like **** for the last week and a half. Haven't been able to train or eat, i can literally see myself getting smaller. How do you guys deal with this stuff. man.....this sucks.
    Well, make sure your diet is up to par, and don't stop training even though you're emotionaly drained right now.
    BUT, don't try and train like you do when you're on! Now, you'll get conflicting opinions on this, but I don't care, (some guys will even say train harder!) if you try and train hard, you'll find that you don't have the Testosterone Level to support it, I've heard it, I've seen it, and I've tried it for myself.
    I try to focus on Staples (basics) rather than spend ours in the Gym doing 5 different varieties of Curls/Bench etc etc.

What did you do on your cycle, and what are you doing for PCT??

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    If you can afford it man... get on a good supplement regime too... include creatine, glutamine, multi vits, and protein powder ofcourse so you get your protein requirement when your not eating alot do to your supressed appetite... I never really experience pc depression i generally keep most of my gains an strenght... but i hear for the most part it sucks! Keep training man... and good luck.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm going to be starting PCT exactly at the same time when i'm moving to a different city, starting a new job, and leaving my beloved gf behind. i'm kinda scared....=(

-- clocky

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Clocky I didnt know you were calling her your girlfriend now? As far as PCT blues I will not be looking forward to them in 2 wks.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I can't relate, because I don't feel any different on PCT than I normally do. But I have dealt with depression in my younger days. You have to make yourself get up and go to the gym. I guarantee that getting into the gym will help you feel better and make the deppression go away.

animal013 is offline Junior Member
    Hang in there bro. If its any consolation, I just went through my first bout of post-cycle blues. It was the pits for the first 10 days or so, but don't worry- it will improve. And if you're getting down, just recognize it for what it is- extremely f***ed up hormone levels that will work themselves out eventually.

As far as diet goes, I could barely muster the appetite to eat my pre-cycle diet, much less to continue with the high-calorie bulking diet that I had been on all cycle. So I switched my diet to include more rich, high-calorie foods so that I could consume a smaller volume and still get the necessary calories.

I know it sucks to lose your superpowers in the gym, but I honestly get more reward from natural training b/c I really FEEL the pain when I've exhausted my muscles. Looking at things this way helped me get through it all.

Just know that you're gonna come out of PCT stronger and better-looking than you were before you started the cycle.

Good luck.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Go to the gym! Even if all you feel like doing is curling up into a ball and sobbing. You will feel better and your feeling of "seeing myself shrinking everday" will decrease dramatically. Take charge, take control, don't let your hard work go to waste, don't be a slave to the hormonal changes that are going on in your body. Take action!

Peace

-Taejoon

legend is offline Associate Member
    i recently started taking this trek supplement. it gives me a great pump in the gym. i have a few friends that are taking no2 from mri, and they say it is awesome. and these are two long time serious juiceheads. give it a shot, as long as you keep feeling that good pump when your training, you will not be feeling so down. i know... i have been battling depression for alot of years, and the mother ****er is not going to beat me again. i am coming down now also, plus i got a bad infection from some dirty quality vet EQ. so i had to deal with the post cycle depression, a high fever for almost 5 weeks, and diarrea everyday of those 5 weeks to boot. 12lbs later, i still look better then when i started the cycle. and i am in the gym 5 days a week. i finished a little lighter then i would of liked, but i got some good quality muscle from this cycle. now i am looking forward to my next and never using QV crap again.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    It is hard but you must hang in there bro..

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Do you tend to get depressed when off cycle? Some people blame unbearable depression on pct but in reality its just there exsiting depression worsening. if it gets real bad maybe go to the doc and try some happy pills..

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm on PCT right now and it isnt easy...i can emphathize. However, I still go to the gym, train as hard as i can and upped my protein intake while cutting down a bit on the carbs (total cal is same tho)....i see myself shrinking too and my strength has fallen..however, the shrink is mostly from water and fat, solid muscle gains are not so quick to fall away because i still look bigger that b4 the cycle...as for strength I'm down a bit but still stronger than b4 the cycle...I am already on my 4th week of PCT so i think i'll keep what strength and mass gains i have left. The point is, its two steps fwd 1 step back...if you accept that as an inevitable fact and go to the gym regardless, the PCT blues will go away...just have a good attitude about it.

King Test is offline Banned
    You never have to worry if you never come off.

Thread Information