miguy is offline New Member

is dbol gonna effective now?

k i dont want people to flame and just tell me to do "MORE RESEARCH"!

im going test 250 right now, im almost on my third shot of 250mg/week. every 6 days.

i was wondering ,should i start seeing gains around my 5th shot?
    i dunno if im getting bigger but i feel like im alittle bigger and look,but it ay jus be in my head?

im only 155 lbs so should i see some good gains from 250/week with intense training. which is what i do already?

and the main thing is i ma be able to gt like 50 tabs ofdbol pretty cheap,maybe $20-25(if thats an ok price)

would doing the 50 tabs of dbol help me gain some more and whe should i start taking themm im saying is it worth the money and stuff for the gain

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    What's way more important than how much gear you do is how much food you eat. Make sure you're getting at least 200 grams of protien each day and at least 4000 calories. Also, make sure you're training hard, but giving your muscles enough time to recover.

Next, you're doing anabolic steroids . You need to be informed about post cycle therapy . This is what you do to make sure you're not impotent, depressed, and sterile after your cycle. It will also help you keep gains. It involves taking clomidiphene citrate for a three to four week period. The dose is usually 300 the first day, 100 ten days, and 50 for ten days. that comes out to three weeks. if you feel like you're still shut down, you can extend it another week at 50. Nolvadex is also recommended at 10-20 mg per day during this time, to prevent estrogen rebound side effects.

Hope you learned something.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    well bro, i'm sorry to tell you like this, but you are asking questions that you could get fairly easy if you were to use th search button above for one, and if you were able to do research on why, and how to use AAS, you would also learn how to get the most out of whatever program you plan to run, and how to keep as much of it as possible. yea sure you'll see a strength difference w/ the 250 every 6 days, maybe some weight gain due to water retention, and might think your actually making gains, but that's just gonna get pissed away when your done. d-bol is good to kickstart a cycle in the begining, but throwing it in at the end is just gonna piss away just as fast as you see anything happenning to you. you really need to do some **** RESEARCH bro. stick around the boards for a while before jumping in on a pointless cycle that you got there. btw, sust needs to b administered at least every 2-3 days because of the different acting test esters. and diet needs to be precise for on-cycle and post-cycle, hope you have PCT meds.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    how can you start jabbing yourself with gear if you dont know what you are asking?

i dont think alot of people with have polite responses mate, what are you shooting? and why every 6 days? split up the shots to at least 2 a week, if its sus, EOD or every 3rd day.

do you have clomid and nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    What's way more important than how much gear you do is how much food you eat. Make sure you're getting at least 200 grams of protien each day and at least 4000 calories. Also, make sure you're training hard, but giving your muscles enough time to recover.

Next, you're doing anabolic steroids . You need to be informed about post cycle therapy . This is what you do to make sure you're not impotent, depressed, and sterile after your cycle. It will also help you keep gains. It involves taking clomidiphene citrate for a three to four week period. The dose is usually 300 the first day, 100 ten days, and 50 for ten days. that comes out to three weeks. if you feel like you're still shut down, you can extend it another week at 50. Nolvadex is also recommended at 10-20 mg per day during this time, to prevent estrogen rebound side effects.

Hope you learned something.

thanks man, but i was aready aware of the pct.(clomid)

and yes im tring to eat as much as i can.

im not trying to flame people but its not much help when people reply to ur post and dont even try to answer what ur asking, and tell me something i was already aware of.

but thanks for looking out

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of d-bol tabs are they? If they are 5mg tabs, or even 10mg, it wouldn't be worth it IMO. That price is also pretty hig for low-mg tabs.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    What kind of d-bol tabs are they? If they are 5mg tabs, or even 10mg, it wouldn't be worth it IMO. That price is also pretty hig for low-mg tabs.

-moto

also good q. im not sure eve what mg they r , but im sure i can find out for you?

see i like it when people actually answer what im saying

( This hsit really pisses me off when all i get is people telling me to use the PHUCKING SEARCH BUTTON, cuz i want a precise answer, im sure theres no other exact q like i was asking if people read right. i want positive feed back from people not people telling me to do research every 5 sec. u guys have to know where im coming from)

also where does it say im throwing dbol inthe end?????????? this is my 2nd shot.grrrrrrrrrr cant people read, and where do u get is all ill gain is from water retenstion?

one more ucking thing where do u think i have a "pointless cycle", this is my 1t cycle and i should get decent gains from it , from what ive ucking researched already,sorry im not shooting 1000mg/week like some people r.ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if u have nothing NICE to say keep ur ucking mouth shut.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wow bro calm down how long are u planning on takin the test 250 how much do u have 1 vial 10 cc's???

[

Peaker, y r u saying "y am i jabbing my self if i dont what im asking"

what the hell r u talking about. dont u see wht im asking , or u cant read either?>??????????????????????????????
    Last edited by miguy; 12-15-2003 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    wow bro calm down how long are u planning on takin the test 250 how much do u have 1 vial 10 cc's???
    lol sorry man i had to say what i feel.

it should last 8 weeks, ya its a 10ml bottle , so ya 10 cc's so im guessing 8 maybe nine,depends on how much is wasted in the needle after injection, shouldnt be much tho.

see i wish id get more responses llike urs,and not so much bs

Quote Originally Posted by miguy
    also good q. im not sure eve what mg they r , but im sure i can find out for you?

see i like it when people actually answer what im saying

( This hsit really pisses me off when all i get is people telling me to use the PHUCKING SEARCH BUTTON, cuz i want a precise answer, im sure theres no other exact q like i was asking if people read right. i want positive feed back from people not people telling me to do research every 5 sec. u guys have to know where im coming from)

also where does it say im throwing dbol inthe end?????????? this is my 2nd shot.grrrrrrrrrr cant people read, and where do u get is all ill gain is from water retenstion?

one more ucking thing where do u think i have a "pointless cycle", this is my 1t cycle and i should get decent gains from it , from what ive ucking researched already,sorry im not shooting 1000mg/week like some people r.ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if u have nothing NICE to say keep ur ucking mouth shut.
    It's cool bro, don't get upset about it. Everyone is trying to help, and I'm sure they have good intentions. Just take the good with the bad and you'll get the info you need. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Before you spend your money on the d-bol, find out what you are getting. Also, if it is going to take a couple weeks to get them, your test will be in full swing and the benefits would be less, but still there. Weigh your options here, as you might not get enough benefit for your buck in this situation.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 12-15-2003 at 01:39 AM.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i wouldn't do this but if all u had is that 1 vial amd planned on only taking 250 mgs of the test and this is the 2nd shot and u were planning a 10 week cycle and if u had the proper pct i don't c where it would hurt with throwing in the d-bol in at the 3rd week at 30mgs ed for 4 weeks so that would make it u would end the d-bol on the end of the 6th week and then finish of the test with pct 3 weeks after the last shot of test....... i am not too sure though with throwin the d-bol in on the 3rd week with that low dossage of test

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    i wouldn't do this but if all u had is that 1 vial amd planned on only taking 250 mgs of the test and this is the 2nd shot and u were planning a 10 week cycle and if u had the proper pct i don't c where it would hurt with throwing in the d-bol in at the 3rd week at 30mgs ed for 4 weeks so that would make it u would end the d-bol on the end of the 6th week and then finish of the test with pct 3 weeks after the last shot of test....... i am not too sure though with throwin the d-bol in on the 3rd week with that low dossage of test

Thanks man for ur input, ya i wasnt sure for spending the extra $20 maybe , if its not really gonna do much, i dnno, cuz i could just use the money to put towards my pct,

ya motoxxxguy ill def find what kinditis , and also ya if i cant get it in the next few days, ill just forget about, cuz then it'dbe to long into th cycle to take it id imagine.

It's not that you'd be too far in to use it, but by then the test will be working and there won't be as much of a benefit from it.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 12-15-2003 at 01:10 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man, i was wondering what your stats were, like height weight age, training experience, you know, so we could better help you out with proper dosages and timing.. the more we know about you the better we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Hey man, i was wondering what your stats were, like height weight age, training experience, you know, so we could better help you out with proper dosages and timing.. the more we know about you the better we can help.

Ya just dont think im gona do the dbol .

also im 5'9-5'10, 155 lbs , im 21 , and have been training for like a yr+ very intensly.
    \
    1 quick q. also, this is gonna make m loose a few lbs also in th stomach area, right?
    but thanks guys

blackzero is offline Banned
    only 50 tabs of dbol ?

Thread Information