JEO3 is offline Associate Member

When do hairloss symptoms kick in?

I am on my first cycle and haven't experienced any hairloss symptoms yet, but was wondering, if I am predispositioned to hairloss, when do these symptoms usually surface...durring the cycle or after and how long after??? Can it be months after....anyone with experience here ??

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If you trigger (early) or accelerate Male Pattern Baldness then it may take a while to show. hairloss is gradual with each folicle producing a thinner hair with a shorter growth cycle each time. Everyone is different in their rate of thinning. If you know you are prone to hairloss its best to combat it with a dht inhibitor if your hair is important to you.

JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    If you trigger (early) or accelerate Male Pattern Baldness then it may take a while to show. hairloss is gradual with each folicle producing a thinner hair with a shorter growth cycle each time. Everyone is different in their rate of thinning. If you know you are prone to hairloss its best to combat it with a dht inhibitor if your hair is important to you.
    That's what I don't know...if i'm prone to it or not...What is the best way to find out??

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    I just look at my dad, lol we got the same hairline

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    scott. . .what are some examples of dht inhibitors that i can get my hands on.....like propecia or something like that? thanks
    EFF

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coronahold34
    scott. . .what are some examples of dht inhibitors that i can get my hands on.....like propecia or something like that? thanks
    EFF

propecia can make it worse - during a cycle

I think proscar is what people go with

ggarby is offline New Member
    I thought propecia really didnt work that well with Deca and thats it.? Just dont take it with deca.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier
    propecia can make it worse - during a cycle

I think proscar is what people go with

Proscar and Propecia contain the same drug called finasteride. The only difference between the 2 drugs are Proscar is prescribed to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and comes in 5mg tabs. And Propecia is prescribed for hair loss and comes in 1mg tabs. If you want to save money, buy the Proscar, since it is cheaper, break the tabs into 1/4's and take ED. You might want to add a topical like Rogain for added protection.

Peace,

CC

Thread Information