Thread: what to do now

TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member

what to do now

whats up guys.... i did an 8 week cycle of clen and eca 2 months a go to cut as much as possible, however i did not see any firm results from the stack so when i was with the clen i continued with the eca and added winstrol tabs went up to 50 mg a day and also didnt get much results. with the clen i took the max dose and same with the eca 75mg ephedrine. i really dont know what to do now. my diet is very clean and i do cardio 4 times a week 4o min each time. im 61 212lbs 20%bf and iv been training for 4 years now but still dont want to take an injectable steroid . do u guys have any advice? shall i do the same cycle again and up the dose? if you think i should what is the optimim doses i can take to really get results also is there anythng else i can add to that.
    i know i have lots of questions but i realy need help
    thanx in advance

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How much did your weight go down? Post your diet.

TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member
    i did not lose weight but i did manage to loose about 2%bf in two months. this is not acceptable to me. my diet was very clean high protein about 250g low fat not more than 40g and im doing low carbs not more than 180g.
    hope that helps

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If you did not get the results you expected, chances are it was your diet. With diet there are several variables that must be taken into account.

Thread Information