Thread: Deca 250

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member

Deca 250

Hey Guys

Got my hands on some good Deca 250 and was wondering what the best cycle and length would be.

Was thinking of maybe 1ml twice a weeks over 10 weeks. Giving me 500mg per week. But is this too much and too long a cycle?

Currently doing a bit of Stanazol just to get me started.

Also, is it worth pyramiding and are there any better benefits with localised shots?

Thanks

N4cer is offline Member
    I'd feel better if you would tell us how much test you're running first.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    N4cer is right onthe money bro, you should listen...

I would never run deca without adding some test to the mix... At least equal to the amount of deca you're running and IMO it should be higher...

Example

deca 250mg per week 1-10 weeks
    test 400mg per week 1-10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer

I dont think anyone searches any more. Other wise they would see that every thread on deca advice urges the use of test. Use more test than deca and make sure you have a large supply of clomid for pct. Also have Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Nobody makes a 250mg Decca. Might be corn oil

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Not true blowout, ug makes it. Also, I am putting some first timers I know on a cycle that might interest you. They will be gettin 2 bottles of test e 250 and 1 bottle of deca 250. I have them injecting 1ccteste/.6ccdeca every mon/thursday. That gives 10 weeks of test e at 500mg and Just over 8 weeks of deca at 300mg a week. It is their first time and no need to over do it. I would suggest something similar for yourself.

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blowout247
    Darn, I'd better reconsider. I was considering making some, but I don't wanna become a nobody. Better make it 200 or 400 instead. Then I'll be a somebody. LOL.

Not to step all over your post, but I've run deca in every cycle I've ever done and 8 weeks just isn't long enough with deca...

Takes 3-4 weeks to fully kick in, so at only 8 weeks you'd only be gettin the benefit of it for 4 weeks... A waste IMO since even at 8 weeks it's gonna shut down your HTPA real hard...

I would run a 12 week cycle like this

400mg Test Cyp/Ent weeks 1-12
    300mg Deca weeks 1-11

This way because of the different esters in both drugs you'll be able to start your clomid 2 weeks after you're last shot of Test...

This should be plenty for your first cycle using these 2 drugs... I don't see any reason to take more, but you could add an oral either during the first 4 weeks or last 4 weeks depending on your goals...

Bulking I'd add 35mg of D-bol for the first 4 weeks...

Cutting I'd add 50mg of Winstrol for the last 4 weeks...

But you'll do fine with just the test and deca, but keep in mind it will take 2-3 weeks for the test to kick in and 3-4 for the deca to kick in, so be patient...

Nolva won't do a **** thing for deca gyno, but at 300mg you shouldn't have any problems...

You should have nolva or proviron on hand just incase you need it for the Test, as even 400mg can cause gyno if you very sensitive to excess Test converting to estrogen...

And don't forget post cycle recovery or you'll lost alot of what you gain...

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Not true blowout, ug makes it. Also, I am putting some first timers I know on a cycle that might interest you. They will be gettin 2 bottles of test e 250 and 1 bottle of deca 250. I have them injecting 1ccteste/.6ccdeca every mon/thursday. That gives 10 weeks of test e at 500mg and Just over 8 weeks of deca at 300mg a week. It is their first time and no need to over do it. I would suggest something similar for yourself.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I'm with 50%...test 500mg/deca 300mg is a great first cycle. Hell, that's still what I do for my cycles now just higher dosages...or even just test en by itself.

Buff does have a good point about the length of time, but IMO if it's their first cycle, keep it short and sweet and learn how your body does during PCT...then start going longer on the next ones.

My .02

peace,

ttgb

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I'm with 50%...test 500mg/deca 300mg is a great first cycle. Hell, that's still what I do for my cycles now just higher dosages...or even just test en by itself.

Buff does have a good point about the length of time, but IMO if it's their first cycle, keep it short and sweet and learn how your body does during PCT...then start going longer on the next ones.

My .02

peace,

ttgb

Nandrolone Cyp vs. Nandrolone decanoate, has any ever used the cyp, and if so were results any different than decanoate?

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    N4cer is right onthe money bro, you should listen...

I would never run deca without adding some test to the mix... At least equal to the amount of deca you're running and IMO it should be higher...

Example

deca 250mg per week 1-10 weeks
    test 400mg per week 1-10 weeks
    I have tried to stay away from test and other equivalents as I am scared of their androgenic effects. I have seen that both Stanazol and Deca are high Anabolic but low-mod androgenic AS. AM I wrong in this assumption. Also, from what Ive read and researched, the muscle that you get from Stan and Deca have a much better chance of remaining after the cycle as compared to test.

Im from Australia and its made by a place called RWR Lab. They make good qauality Stan 50

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    I dont think anyone searches any more. Other wise they would see that every thread on deca advice urges the use of test. Use more test than deca and make sure you have a large supply of clomid for pct. Also have Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.
    Unfortunately, fiding all that gear here is extremely difficult. Well for me it seems to be anyway.

legend is offline Associate Member
    sl also makes a 250 deca

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva doesn't help deca gyno, you need bromo.

N4cer is offline Member
    Get rid of the estrogen, and the progesterone from deca is powerless.

True, but if he only runs 300mg per week he should be fine...

Only someone very sensitive to progesterone should get deca
    gyno on 250mg to 300mg weekly...

Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Nolva doesn't help deca gyno, you need bromo.

Test is the best base steroid you can run... I use test as a base for ever cycle I do... Even with a cutting cycle you'd get better results if you throw in some Prop EOD...

Exactly what androgenic effects are you so scared of?

As long as you keep your dose to 400mg - 500mg tops you should be fine...

Plus I can tell you the feeling you get when your Test kicks in is one of the best D A M N! feelings there is...

As far as how much muscle you will keep, alot of that depends on how hard you work to keep it after you come off... post cycle recovery, keeping your diet in check and training hard... That's pretty much the same no matter what drugs you use...

Plus deca & test got together like peanut butter and jelly bro...

Good stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhefenmut
    I have tried to stay away from test and other equivalents as I am scared of their androgenic effects. I have seen that both Stanazol and Deca are high Anabolic but low-mod androgenic AS. AM I wrong in this assumption. Also, from what Ive read and researched, the muscle that you get from Stan and Deca have a much better chance of remaining after the cycle as compared to test.
    Last edited by Jack87; 12-18-2003 at 04:51 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Buff is right on...doing a cycle without Test as your base is not very smart. Ask any of the bros on here that truly have AS experience and they will tell you the same thing. Ask some of the guys that think they know what they are talking about because of 1 or 2 cycles and they might tell you something different. Your choice on which advice to take.

peace,

ttgb

N4cer is offline Member
    Test really is the best.

Test is the best base steroid you can run... I use test as a base for ever cycle I do... Even with a cutting cycle you'd get better results if you throw in some Prop EOD...

Exactly what androgenic effects are you so scared of?

As long as you keep your dose to 400mg - 500mg tops you should be fine...

Plus I can tell you the feeling you get when your Test kicks in is one of the best D A M N! feelings there is...

As far as how much muscle you will keep, alot of that depends on how hard you work to keep it after you come off... post cycle recovery, keeping your diet in check and training hard... That's pretty much the same no matter what drugs you use...

Plus deca & test got together like peanut butter and jelly bro...

Good stuff!!!
    Thanks for all the great info. I guess Im mainly concerned about the hair loss and reduction of tesicles ( like I need either of those things to happen )
    I was also told that by pyramiding your cycle you give your body a better chance of recovery once you stop the cycle rather than just stopping cold Turkey from say 500mg per week.
    Anyway, it seems that I need to get my hands on some test so its off to the grocery store for me then hehe.

I would also like to thank all you guys for the help. Im amazed at how much assistance information you can get in such a little amount of time. This board is great.

Not to step all over your post, but I've run deca in every cycle I've ever done and 8 weeks just isn't long enough with deca...

Takes 3-4 weeks to fully kick in, so at only 8 weeks you'd only be gettin the benefit of it for 4 weeks... A waste IMO since even at 8 weeks it's gonna shut down your HTPA real hard...

I would run a 12 week cycle like this

400mg Test Cyp/Ent weeks 1-12
    300mg Deca weeks 1-11

This way because of the different esters in both drugs you'll be able to start your clomid 2 weeks after you're last shot of Test...

This should be plenty for your first cycle using these 2 drugs... I don't see any reason to take more, but you could add an oral either during the first 4 weeks or last 4 weeks depending on your goals...

Bulking I'd add 35mg of D-bol for the first 4 weeks...

Cutting I'd add 50mg of Winstrol for the last 4 weeks...

But you'll do fine with just the test and deca, but keep in mind it will take 2-3 weeks for the test to kick in and 3-4 for the deca to kick in, so be patient...

Nolva won't do a **** thing for deca gyno, but at 300mg you shouldn't have any problems...

You should have nolva or proviron on hand just incase you need it for the Test, as even 400mg can cause gyno if you very sensitive to excess Test converting to estrogen...

And don't forget post cycle recovery or you'll lost alot of what you gain...
    Thanks alot for the information. Got my hands on some Test propionate . Thinking of doing the 400mgtest/250mgDeca per week cycle for 10 weeks.

What sort of post cycle recovery works best for this.

I would go with 3 weeks of clomid post cycle...

Start it 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca ...

And since you're going to use Test Prop which has a very short half life, I would run the Test Prop 2 weeks after you finish the Deca... So up to a week before starting your clomid...

You could even run it up to 3 days before starting your clomid with the short half life, but why bother for a few extra days...

Deca is real hard on shutting down your natural Test production, so I would run it 3 weeks like this...

I don't think 2 weeks is long enough for clomid following a cycle with Deca...

Day 1 300mg clomid (3 100mg doses taken during day 1)
    Days 2-7 100mg clomid
    Days 8-21 50mg clomid

I sometimes even run Tribestan for another 2-3 weeks after clomid, since Deca shuts me down real hard, but you may be fine with just clomid since you're only going to run 250mg...

QUOTE=Ankhefenmut]Thanks alot for the information. Got my hands on some Test propionate . Thinking of doing the 400mgtest/250mgDeca per week cycle for 10 weeks.

What sort of post cycle recovery works best for this.[/QUOTE]

I would go with 3 weeks of clomid post cycle...

Start it 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca ...

And since you're going to use Test Prop which has a very short half life, I would run the Test Prop 2 weeks after you finish the Deca... So up to a week before starting your clomid...

You could even run it up to 3 days before starting your clomid with the short half life, but why bother for a few extra days...

Deca is real hard on shutting down your natural Test production, so I would run it 3 weeks like this...

I don't think 2 weeks is long enough for clomid following a cycle with Deca...

Day 1 300mg clomid (3 100mg doses taken during day 1)
    Days 2-7 100mg clomid
    Days 8-21 50mg clomid

Thanks. What about Nolvadex . I read alot of guys use it to avoid Deca gyno. The most adverse side effects Im worried about is actually hair loss which is why I wanted to avoid test, seeing as I have a thinning hair line already. But I figure if Im gonna use AS then I may as well do it right and get the results Im after.

Was also looking at some Clenbutyrol after the cycle. Can I take this with Clomid?
    I sometimes even run Tribestan for another 2-3 weeks after clomid, since Deca shuts me down real hard, but you may be fine with just clomid since you're only going to run 250mg...

QUOTE=Ankhefenmut]Thanks alot for the information. Got my hands on some Test propionate . Thinking of doing the 400mgtest/250mgDeca per week cycle for 10 weeks.

What sort of post cycle recovery works best for this.
    [/QUOTE]

Nolva won't work for Deca induced gyno, but you shouldn't have any problems at only 250mg per week...

Nolva only works for estrogen related gyno. Gyno from Deca is caused by progesterone...

Clen is used post cycle by some for post cycle recovery, but most bros use it to burn off a little BF% post cycle... It is supose to help in maintaining muscle, but don't expect to much from Clen for this purpose...

And yes you can take clen & clomid at the same time...

Nolva won't work for Deca induced gyno, but you shouldn't have any problems at only 250mg per week...

Nolva only works for estrogen related gyno. Gyno from Deca is caused by progesterone...

Clen is used post cycle by some for post cycle recovery, but most bros use it to burn off a little BF% post cycle... It is supose to help in maintaining muscle, but don't expect to much from Clen for this purpose...

And yes you can take clen & clomid at the same time...
    Thanks for all info Buff. Just one more question .
    Can I take creatine whilst using AS. Ive been told both versions and none of them have really made any sense. I was thinking of laying off it actually just to see the raw effects of the AS. Ive also been taking Tribulus Terrestris and have ceased that too cause that is supposed to stimulate the bodys natural tesosterone production. May start taking that after I finish the cycle with Clomid to help my own body get back to natural

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Buff is right on...doing a cycle without Test as your base is not very smart. Ask any of the bros on here that truly have AS experience and they will tell you the same thing. Ask some of the guys that think they know what they are talking about because of 1 or 2 cycles and they might tell you something different. Your choice on which advice to take.

peace,

ttgb
    Thanks for the info. Ive now decided to take Test Prop along with my deca . well as soon as I can get my hands on some that is. Probably a week or so. New year here we come. Now are you a Nolvadex or Clomid person?

You can, but I don't see any reason you would need to while on your cycle... You could always take it after you come off during your post cycle recovery...

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhefenmut
    Thanks for all info Buff. Just one more question .
    Can I take creatine whilst using AS.

Thread Information