daaaan is offline Associate Member

Started 1st cycle today

Hi
    I injected 250 test enht and took 2 d-bol tabs and i feel like i got the flu.
    My injection site is hurtin like a bitch. The injection went in smooth no prob.

What can i do to feel better so i'll be able to acually go and work out?

6'2
    191 lbs

DANballs is offline New Member
    Is The Area Red Or Hot To The Touch? Where Did You Shoot The Test? I Use Thera Flu At Night And That Does It For Me. D

No, everything is ok with the spot i injected(THE ASS)

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    Hi
    I injected 250 test enht and took 2 d-bol tabs and i feel like i got the flu.
    My injection site is hurtin like a bitch. The injection went in smooth no prob.

What can i do to feel better so i'll be able to acually go and work out?

6'2
    191 lbs
    Nothing you can do, if it's your first inject, you have what's affectionately dubbed as "test" flu or "sust" flu. Your body is adjusting to the foreign substances (hormones) you just put in it, and is not very happy. It will go away in couple of days, you should be fine, it's to early to know whether you have an infection from the inject anyway. If the injection site gets hot to the touch and red within the next couple of days, then you have prolems, but I doubt this is the case. Don't bother with the Thera Flu, as your not really sick, just drink plenty of water, and get your a** to the gym as soon as you feel like you can. I've worked out when I had "test" flu, and when I've had the real flu. There's a big difference in the way you perform at the gym when you have normal flu as opposed to "test" flu. If I lift when I have "test" flu, there's no difference between that workout and a "healthy" workout, I find that lifting while I have the "test" flu usually makes me fell better anyway, kinda sweats it outta me so to speak. Don't worry too much, and like I said, try and go to gym as soon as you can, you'll feel better if you do, as it's not likely that you really are sick anyway.

Peace

-Taejoon

Thanks bro. No it's not infected. There's no red mark and i can touch it as much as i want. I'll go to the gym tommorow after work and see if i feel better.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the Darkside bro!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Man up it's part of the game, these young kids these days can't take a little pain what's the world coming to

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    J/K Bro you'll be OK

JohnnyB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    No, everything is ok with the spot i injected(THE ASS)
    The glutes for me were not all that nice a spot to inject... just hurts or lumps up for a few days... then I discovered the quads.. easier to get to for self injections, can use both hands, never ever lumps up or hurts more then a minor ache the next day... what a difference. Quads are way better then ass injections. Quad is like approximately 2 inches forward of the side of your thigh, I find an area about where lower reach of boxer shorts is a good place to start although that say just keep a palm (on hand) width down from crotch or palm width up from knee and you'll be fine.

Only thing with quad is initial stick in skin you feel slightly more then in glute, but the after effects are so much easier to handle in quad its worth it.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to hijack this thread but I had a quick question. Would the test flu be really bad for a first timer if he was taking more than one test, ie injecting enth and prop (four week kickstart) together? Just curious

Cool, next time i'll try the the quads cause the flu symptoms didn't bother me it was tha walking like forest gump that prevented me from going to the gym.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    welcome to the darkside bro!

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the PARTY!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    The same thing happened to me. It's your gear saying hi to your body. It's normal mine lasted for 2 days.

Thread Information