supdude24 is offline Junior Member

Plunger was hard to move

I was doing my 3cc shot today. I poked and it felt wierd going in. I aspirated and got bubbles. Then when i injected about 1cc of juice in, the plunger got hard to push in, i had to really squeeze down on the plunger to get the juice in. And finally got it all in, pulled out the needle and saw blood in the syringe. What happened when the plunger got hard to push in and blood in the syringe?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    What where you injecting and where?

what gauge needle?

i injected 2cc of test cyp and 1cc of deca in my glutes. Its been about 20 mins now from when i did the shot. am i gonna be ok? or could i get hurt later on from injecting into a vein?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    As long as their was no blood when you aspirated, you are fine. I see some blood in the syringe after my shots all the time. It gets in there when you pull the syringe out, while taking pressure off of the plunger. As far as the plunger being harder to push, I'm not sure what could be causing that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    have you been shooting for a while?

you might have some scar tissue buildup, and were trying to push the oil into that area. while it'll go, it takes some effort sometimes, and it DEFINITELY feels kinda weird when you do it.

you also could have contracted the muscle while you were injecting. this makes it harder to get the shot off too. make sure you relax bro......

peace I4L

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    you are injecting 3cc into one spot...thats the max ammount of fluid for an IM shot anyways....which means a number of things. The resistance is most likely due to fluid overload in a smaller compartment...it stretches and you got it in, thats what counts...you'll be fine dude.

Yeah I had that problem a long time ago. All I did was start mixing up where I poke.

Whatcha gonna do brother......

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmedic21
    you are injecting 3cc into one spot...thats the max ammount of fluid for an IM shot anyways....which means a number of things. The resistance is most likely due to fluid overload in a smaller compartment...it stretches and you got it in, thats what counts...you'll be fine dude.

THIS IS PERSONALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE REPLIES FROM A NEWBIE TO ANOTHER NEWBIE... I LIKE THE REFERENCE TO THE "FLUID OVERLOAD IN A SMALLER COMPARTMENT IDEA"

ROTFL

btw you will be fine

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    yea bro hit up your legs so much easier I.M.O

Hey just trying to help.....I am new at AS, but old at medicine....AS isn't the only fluid you can inject IM!!
    Last edited by sdmedic21; 12-15-2003 at 11:05 PM.

that was my my 13th shot of my cycle. 2 shot a week mon and thurs. im on my seventh week.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I love shooting in delts, i think there is alot of truth to the scar tissue idea that iron4life pointed out... try taking it in your delts...

BTW... I wasn't flaming that one thread about the smaller compartment thing...just made me giggle, had to let my bros know that...

cool bro, I hear ya monster, besides, you know your Sh*t....its good to have you around!!

Thread Information