bestbod85 is offline Banned

workout questions

hi all i've been working out for 3 yrs on and off ... i have decided to do a cycle .....my question is , i havnt worked out i like 4 months will training and AS help me grow or should i work out for a while then do AS?

p.s. you can see my decided cycle on another thread

Bartleby is offline Member
    you should rethink cycling...diet/TRAINING/rest and ass should be researched and optimal at the time you decide to start using...and no i dont think ass would be a good idea for you

listen if u havent read my other threads then ur views are justified but i have reasearched AS for 3-4 months now i've talked to several ppl in this forum and to my dealers and some friends of mine who have been using for years so i am qualified to make an educated decision ... anyway my question was not am i ready for AS ... my question was should i start working out 4 a while before starting my cycle?

Bartleby is offline Member
    [QUOTE=bestbod85]listen if u havent read my other threads then ur views are justified but i have reasearched AS for 3-4 months now i've talked to several ppl in this forum and to my dealers and some friends of mine who have been using for years so i am qualified to make an educated decision ... anyway my question was not am i ready for AS ... my question was should i start working out 4 a while before starting my cycle?[/QUOT

not tryin to lecture you bro...havent seen ur other posts..anyways yes you should start working out...

ok thanks 4 the advice bro

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    If you go on AS and start working out now, your gonna be in a world of pain.....work out now, then when you feel you've peaked, or gotten close to it...start AS

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    IMO, you should get everything(workout, diet, ect...) critiqued before starting a cycle.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It's good that you are prepared for your cycle, but your body isn't ready yet. I suggest that you workout seriously, without interruption, for at least a year before you begin AAS. If you do a cycle now, and continue to workout on and off, the cycle will be a waste. Prove to yourself that you can workout consistantly before you begin using.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    you should rethink cycling...diet/TRAINING/rest and ass should be researched and optimal at the time you decide to start using...and no i dont think ass would be a good idea for you

LOL! Don't listen to him! Ass is good for everyone! You should definitely start using it now!

Shud is offline Associate Member
    lol...Ass....i would love a piece of that.....

shootdeep is offline Member
    IMHO, i would work out for several monthes, starting with high reps and working downward. this will get your mind focused and will strengthen the tendons and ligaments. after a lay-off, you're more likely to injure them on ASS than if you've been training. your muscles are gonna grow on ASS, we know that, but you need to give your connective tissue all the headstart it can get. good luck bro

Thread Information