Thread: creatine

buff9 is offline New Member

creatine

I am on a cycle of deca and d-bol. And I was just wandering would taking supplements like creatine or the amino acid glutamine while on a cycle help your gains(generally would roids make creatine work more effective).

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Taking creatine while on a cycle would probably add to water retention more than anything else. I would recommend that you wait until your PCT to use creatine. It can help you keep the gains you have made during your cycle.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I would also throw some test in that cycle man

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff9
    I am on a cycle of deca and d-bol. And I was just wandering would taking supplements like creatine or the amino acid glutamine while on a cycle help your gains(generally would roids make creatine work more effective).
    Forget the glutamine... better to combine arginine with creatine... creatine causes water bloat within the muscle but its not supposed to bloat fat cells so you dont get the same type of water bloating you would from steroids without estrogen controlling drugs. Also I understand the absorbtion and utilization of creatine is approximately 5 times better while on steroids. The arginine and creatine support nitrogen levels in blood, make veins pop out of shoulders, etc. I dont think it can hurt although I think many prefer to "start" a creatine cycle just as they are ending steroid cycle, to offset any after steroids weight loss.

Also arginine is supposed to be the secret ingrediant or suppliment that really triggers the run away hornyness when on testosterone . Oh wait you are on deca and dbol ????!?!?! What source gave you that without testosterone? Guess you like taking "chemical castration" drugs.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i agree that createin should be used in PCT......it has helped me keep 90% of my gains when comming off, but you still gotta do clomid. I always like to run alot of Createin,HMB, Glutimine, BCAA's, and MSM afer a good cycle.

Thread Information