Thread: INjecting

meezman is offline New Member

INjecting

I am just wondering if it is necessarry to aspirate when injecting into the glutes? I have also heard alot about injecting into the upper outter region of the glutes? Is this the correct place to inject? If so should you go straight in or at an angle? Thanks for the help.

cb25 is offline Banned
    yes...always aspirate , doesn't take long and well worth doing...that way you're sure you don't hit a vein, etc...

and sounds like you've got the inject place correct...go to spotinjections.com for more info/pics etc...should help

palme is offline Rosie Member

cjp85 is offline Member
    Go straight in, you want to get deep into the muscle

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meezman
    I am just wondering if it is necessarry to aspirate when injecting into the glutes? I have also heard alot about injecting into the upper outter region of the glutes? Is this the correct place to inject? If so should you go straight in or at an angle? Thanks for the help.
    Not too far out... veins and nerves on the outter parts where you start getting into side hips... higher is better, otherwise you are sitting right on the lump or injection and not comfortable... look at spotinjections.com and go higher like level with top of butt crack, you get a better muscle then the lower one and not so uncomfortable to sit on. Also if get uncomfortable with glute shots... quads are better, less swelling, no lumping, easier to get to when doing self, while glutes generally need help from nurse, assistent or girlfriend. Ideal location in quads is a level down the leg about as far down as lowest level that boxer shorts hang, its somewhat on the side of the leg but forward 2 inches of the absolute side of thigh. I suggest using 2 hands, one to hold the syringe, other to push the plunger, sit or something, dont want to flex the muscle while needle is in it.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meezman
    What size and guage pins are you using?

Slypknot is offline Member
    Always aspirate bro... I can't tell you how many times I've pulled on the plunger in my glutes only to see the pin fill with red. I don't think it's a vein but a blood vessel is more likely.

Either way, don't wanna waste your gear throwing it directly in your blood stream...!

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Always, always, always!

Thread Information