Thread: Newbie

Lesnar56 is offline New Member

I just got my first bottle of dbols but i haven't used them yet. then i saw this site and saw that it wasn't good to do dbols alone. i saw stuff like pct, clomids, tes etc. what is all that stuff? what should i be taking with the dbols? Any suggestions?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar56
    I just got my first bottle of dbols but i haven't used them yet. then i saw this site and saw that it wasn't good to do dbols alone. i saw stuff like pct, clomids, tes etc. what is all that stuff? what should i be taking with the dbols? Any suggestions?
    I could be wrong but dbols are worthless if taken by themselves. Well you grow fast and get stronger on them but eventually you have to quit and all gains reverse themselves almost faster then you got them. Its better to stack dbols with testosterone and other steroids . For that matter since you have no idea what PCT is and all that other "stuff", man you have a lot of learning to do. Hit the educational forums and catch yourself up on that.

Also if you are thinking if dbols reverse itself when you quit, then why not take forever and never quit? Well the one person I knew in person who did steroids before getting into it on my own was a 20 year old.... my wife knew the his wife and I knew him thru that arrangement... the kid was bragging about doing steroids and trying to talk me into doing dbols while I have been lifting weights and using machine faithfully in garage for years, but just when I was about to take him up on the dbols... when the kid turned 22 he started getting yellow in place of the whites in his eyes, yellow skin everywhere... he had to go to doctor and found out he has the liver of an 60 year old wino whose been boozing it up for the last 40 years. Total irreversable chirosis of the liver. I guess the kid took the dbols for 2 or 3 years straight and now he is still in deep shyt.

Wouldnt you know they came over the other day and no I'm the one bragging about being on steroids but I rub it in, I wasnt afraid of the needle so MY steroids arent rotting out my liver.

Also on a side note... that kid was 205 lbs trying to talk me into the dbols last year and I was 165 lbs.... now I am 188 lbs and the kid with bad liver is 140 lbs and looking bad... still yellow eyes... he's lost all his muscle mass and very sickly now.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-16-2003 at 12:31 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar56
    clomid = clomidiphene citrate
    test= testosterone
    pct= post cycle therapy , a combination of clomid and nolvadex use in order to get your nuts functioning again.

my suggestion is that you give us some more information about yourself, so we can help you better.

Age, height, weight, training experience, diet, etc would all be helpful.

Thread Information