Thread: Newbie

Lesnar56 is offline New Member

I just got my first bottle of dbols. I havent used them yet and i discovered this site today. I read that i shouldn't do a dbol only cycle. I saw lots of other things such as pct, clomids, tes etc. What are these? What should i be taking with the dbols? Any suggestions?

JUICE21 is offline New Member
    If Its Your First Cycle I Would Say Deca Or Some Kind Of Test, But Only Take D-bol No More Than 50 To 60 Days.

ggarby is offline New Member
    bro read the educational section first. If you do a post like that without a lot of insight a lot of guys just get mad. Read them and come back with some more details. Thats what I did and got a lot more positive results. Oh yeah give some stats about you. Age, weight, experience, etc... Your first cycle really shouldnt be d-bal, usually test to start.
    Good luck bro, keep us updated.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ggarby
    bro read the educational section first. If you do a post like that without a lot of insight a lot of guys just get mad. Read them and come back with some more details. Thats what I did and got a lot more positive results. Oh yeah give some stats about you. Age, weight, experience, etc... Your first cycle really shouldnt be d-bal, usually test to start.
    Good luck bro, keep us updated.
    He's exactly right.

First, I would like to add that it is great that you found this site before you got started. The folks here can make your cycle a much more productive one than it would have been otherwise!

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy
    CLomid+ used during pct to get your natural test back flowing
    test = testosterone ...the cornerstone of any/every cycle

Spend some time in the ed threads. Write down any words that interest you..you can search for them and find tons more info.

I know it sounds a bit daunting, but the rewards will be worth it. Take a look at test enanthate . A standard beginner cycle will usually consist of test e for 10-12 weeks. You could use your dbol for the first four weeks of that cycle.

You also need to look into nolva (nolvadex ).

This should be enough info to have you searching and reading for at least a week or two.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    see my post in your other thread. you made 2 titled "newbie" and i don't feel like typing again.

screw it.. i'll just do it again..

We can help you better if we know more about you.. for example, what is your height, weight, age, lifting experience, diet, etc?
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-16-2003 at 12:38 AM.

Thread Information