jmiro is offline Associate Member

Question fina and fina preparation

I am making the stuff right now. I read on the educational threads that you can make a homemade version. IN this version you dont have to filter the glue out. Im making the stuff right now and dont really give a sh!t if the stuff has glue or not, Im can take some glue up the ass. Does it really matter. Im using the syringe filters and it is going very slowly, should I keep on or use a filter. I also want to sterilize my gear further, should I stick it in boiling water for 30 minutes?
    Thanks for your help.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You should give a shit if you are injecting the glue into yourself, I heard too many horror stories about ppl fucking up their fina by not taking the necessary precautions to keep it clean.

If you are using the filters then you will be okay, and hell yes keep using them, take your damn time with the process.

While I have never boiled my fina I don't think it would hurt.

getbig is offline Banned
    filter Bro it make it alot nicer looking and that glue will f**k you up i filtered mine and how sweet it is

steelblazin is offline Junior Member
    true dat......getbig!

nice and golden...kinda like morning pee! J/J

the filter takes forever, but the end result is sweet-lookin

peace

To sterilize it, "A" suggests sticking it in the oven and turning the heat up no higher than 200-250 degs. F. Leave it in for 20 minutes or so.

I tried it and my fina looks and works just fine! No site pain or swelling/irritation either.

Dieselpower is offline Member
    when you put it in the oven do you leave in the pin(needle)? I heard it somewhere so that air can get in it?

Dieselpower is offline Member
    bump

DiMensionX is offline Member
    You are being foolish in my opinion for not filtering the SHIT out of your Fina. The proper way to do it is as follows:

All things during this process should be clean. Wash your hands often, use new pins and syringes that are sterile and don’t do this in a cluttered dirty area. Use common sense, your going to inject this into your body. I’m no doctor, I’m fairly new to steroids , though clean room type home environments has been a fairly big hobby of mine in the past. This works very effectively for both myself and several friends, your mileage may vary. All of this is theory and one would be stupid to inject something that wasn’t prescribed by a doctor, marked up by the drug companies, and sold through a pharmacy.

Dump the Fina pellets into the BA (Vial with Clear Liquid).

Put a shallow pan on the stove, boil 1/2" of water, remove from heat and dip the vial with the clear liquid and Fina in it and swirl. Remove and continue to swirl. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Do this until the pellets are ALL COMPLETELY dissolved. The key point NOT to FUCK up is do not let the vial get too hot while doing this. If the vial is too hot to touch then your letting it get too warm.

Take a 3cc or 5cc syringe and draw out at least 3cc's of the clean oil, use an 18g pin to make this easier. Don't worry too much about being sterile here as we will address that later. Of course the cleaner you keep things the better so go for it. Cap this syringe with the oil only in it and set it aside for the next day.

Once the Fina is dissolved in the BA (the clear liquid which has now turned a deep amber, otherwise known as a solvent) you should then add the oil vial into the BA vial. Cap it and shake the HELL out of it for several minutes.

Set this in a cool dark place overnight. Yes some folks go ahead and try to finish in an hour or two when the solution "looks" like the crap has settled out of it, don't do it. It will be MUCH easier to filter after sitting overnight.

Now, the next day take your old empty BA vial, the vial with the Fina/OIL/BA in it, your coffee filter(s), and syringes (including the one with the 3cc's of oil only in it) and have a seat at a comfortable table.

If you do not have a funnel that is small and will fit in the mouth of the vial then go get one. A head shop sells them where they have the cocaine scales and powder filters. Get one, don't skimp on this. Now back at the table stick this funnel in the mouth of the empty vial that used to have the oil only on it. Push the coffee filter into the vial and use a pair of scissors to trim it to fit right. Pull that filter insert out and make another one, trust me this is one of the keys to making the filtering easier.

Take the 10cc or 20cc syringe and put an 18g pin on it. Take the rubber cap off of the Oil/Fina/BA solution and draw out till your syringe is full. Be VERY careful NOT to shake up the solution, and DO NOT draw up any gunk on the bottom. SLOWLY shoot this into the funnel with the coffee filter in it and let it drip into the empty vial. This will take a while so be patient. After the first syringe is done and if there is more BA/Oil/Fina solution left that can be drawn up without getting the crap at the bottom then repeat until there is just gunk and a little bit of solution left.

Now, you remove the used filter in the funnel, squeeze it and wring it out into the funnel and the toss the used filter. Put the other coffee filter you cut to size in the funnel and then pour the sludge left in the bottom of the vial into it. Let it filer drip down for a little while and then you can carefully pull the filter up and gently squeeze it into the funnel, be careful not to let it rip and let the gunk out, just try to get the remaining solution wrung out of it.

Now the fun part. This is when being truly careful about keeping everything CLEAN. Pull off the 18g pin from the syringe you just used. Open the .45 filter and put it on, treat this like a needle and do not touch the bottom end of it. After this put a NEW CLEAN 18g pin on the end of the filter. Insert this into the last remaining untouched STERILE vial, then untwist the syringe and let the filter and 18g pin stay in the rubber top of this vile. Next take any other needle, preferably NOT another 18g but a 23/25g of any length and insert it into the top of the sterile vial as well. This last pin will release the pressure as you filter into the vial.

Now, use the old dirty 18g pin to draw up your now half way clean solution into the syringe. After it is full take off the 18g and carefully twist the full syringe onto the filter in the sterile vial. Now you need to gently depress the plunger and let it trickle into the sterile vial. Take your time, it will be worth it. If there is still more left to filter then unscrew the syringe and leave the filter in place as before, then put the old dirty 18g pin back on and draw up the remaining solution, take off the 18g pin and screw the syringe back onto the filter. Slowly inject the remaining solution through the filter.

Now, take that 3cc's of fresh clean oil out and screw that syringe onto the filter and inject it into the vial. This flushes out the remaining good stuff from the filter.

Take the filter and pin off the sterile vial (it's not sterile now though, but should still be treated as though it is) and toss the filter and pin. If you had a 23/25g pin as the relief pin then great as the plastic "shouldn't" melt when baked, if it's an 18g then it will melt.

Put the sterile vial with the pin in it in a shallow pan and stick it in the oven. Bake at 220 (no more than 250) for 15-20 minutes. Remove and let cool slowly to room temperature. Repeat this process two more times.

After all of this your solution should look damn nice. Technically it is NOT sterile but it is damn close, I dare say more so than most any of **'s injectables and a lot of Mexican gear. This should also not sting much at all or cause any problems from pain issues and the like. This concludes today's lesson.

The proper home method of sterilizing the end product would be to use a pressure cooker for at least 30 minutes. The only problem with this is the fact that at somewhere around 450+- you’re going to boil off the BA, not really a bad thing. Depending on the roid involved you would need to be concerned with their boiling points, melting points, and whether or not they would be stable at these temperatures. In my opinion baking the end product is fine for our needs. However, I am of the opinion that the more sterile and clean gear is the safer. I will follow-up with methods for "true" sterilization of gear.

Another point to note is that this same procedure starting at the phase where you start using the .45 filter can be used to clean up **'s gear and most any other. Some of the pain from injection of Bruce Lee's products can be taken care of by filtering and baking. You could also add some clean oil to the injectble to "dilute" it and it should help with the pain as well.

And the final note for now, to make your gear even cleaner filter through a .2x filter after the .45. This will take forever and your hands WILL hurt, but you will have EXTREMELY clean product.

DMX

Diesal, you bake it with a pin so air can get OUT. When air is heated it expands, if you don't have a pin in the top during baking and the air expands to much then you will bust the seal on the vial.

DMX

aky
    aky is offline New Member
    heres some good directions.. dont know if it will help ........

If you follow them , you will have zero trouble filtering

Many of you seem to have trouble making a fina kit. These instructions are so easy even a dumb bodybuilder can understand it.
    Step 1 Remove the fina from its plastic container.

Step 2 Place the fina pellets in a ziplock bag and crush the pellets with a hammer or some such tool.(a small coffee grinder works great for this.

Step 3 Put the crushed fins pellets into the bottle of magic solution. (Magic is the bottle that has less fluid in it then the other bottle (oil).

Step 4 Boil some water in a pan. Filled around 1=2 " deep., Place the magic bottle in the boiling water. Turn off the burner. And let it cool (you may swirl it occasionally) 10-15 minutes ...Do this same step again. By now 30-45 minutes will have passed. The fina should be hot but not too hot to touch( you did turn the burner off.....Didn't you?

Step 5 Draw 5 cc of oil into the provided syringe. Set it aside

Step 6 Pour the fina solution into the oil bottle. (now....if one of your bottles is smaller then the other...pour the small bottle into the big bottle . Pour some from one bottle to another to wash all of the crap out of the bottle.

Step 6 Boil some water in a pan. Filled around 1=2 " deep., Place the magic bottle in the boiling water. Turn off the burner. And let it cool (you may swirl it occasionally) 10-15 minutes ...Do this same step again.

Step 7 Take the 20 cc syringe and draw up oil until the syringe is almost filled.. Turn it upside down and remove the needle and replace it with the sterile filter. Place the needle back on the end of the filter. And place this through the rubber stopper on the sterile vial. . Place another needle through the stopper to relieve pressure.

Step 8 Push down on the syringe plunger, with firm pressure ...but not too hard. If you go too fast the faster you try to go the harder it will be to filter...It should take 2-3 minutes to empty the syringe. If you did it much faster then that...well your filter will probably clog up. REPEAT this step until all fina has been filtered.( don't try to suck all the gunk out of the bottom of the bottle. It will clog the filter

Step 9 Take the 5 cc syringe that you filled with oil (in step 5) and run it though the filer to get out the last bit of fina ( I skip this step. When you do this a lot of particulate matter seems to go through the filter.)

Step 10 Your done!!! Any questions??? Well there shouldn't be! It has all been explained in the steps above! If you followed my instructions you should have a nice golden bottle of fina....with none of the crap, orange,brown or otherwise in the bottle.
    The heating steps I do , seems to make a much cleaner batch then if you don't ..

AKY, by skipping the funnel/coffee filter step you are begging for a clog.

DMX

Thread Information