Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Best Sustanon/dbol Stack Help!

What is the best stack to do with sustanon and dbol i have the white russian dbols (as many as needed) and i also have a choice of Organon Sustanon amps as well as International Pharmacuticals Sustanon both are 250mg how much should i take of each? i have taken 5 shots of test 400 and 5 shots of deca and like 60 pink thai dbol pills (yes i know my cycles were all out of wack but im gonna do this right) any suggestions would be appriciated my stats are 20yoa 6'3 170lbs . Thanks also which is better the International sustanon or the organon amps? thanks..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambros23
    What is the best stack to do with sustanon and dbol i have the white russian dbols (as many as needed) and i also have a choice of Organon Sustanon amps as well as International Pharmacuticals Sustanon both are 250mg how much should i take of each? i have taken 5 shots of test 400 and 5 shots of deca and like 60 pink thai dbol pills (yes i know my cycles were all out of wack but im gonna do this right) any suggestions would be appriciated my stats are 20yoa 6'3 170lbs . Thanks also which is better the International sustanon or the organon amps? thanks..
    you might want to get your diet and training in order before you start juicing.. i'm 4 inches shorter than you and 5 lbs heavier and i don't feel like i've developed the kind of base and work ethic to commit yet. Chances are if you're not getting results naturally at 20 you're doing something wrong.. post your diet and exercise regimen, and maybe we can pinpoint your problem. I would suggest putting juicing on hold for at least 2 months to see if you can gain naturally.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    that was my first cyclei took dbol @40 mg ed for 4 weeks a sus 500mg for 10 weeks gained around 30 pounds i took organ sus , make sure to have nolvadex and clomid and everything should be ok good luck

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    that was my first cyclei took dbol @40 mg ed for 4 weeks a sus 500mg for 10 weeks gained around 30 pounds i took organ sus , make sure to have nolvadex and clomid and everything should be ok good luck
    or you can ignore me and do this.. but keep in mind that if your diet and training aren't good enough to let you gain naturally.. then you won't gain anything on steroids except water weight.. which you will lose immediately after the cycle is over.

Thread Information