Thread: Eq

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member

Eq

How long will EQ be detected in your system after discontinue of use. I have a friend who stopped EQ the first week of August and is taking the police drug test this Friday. Will he be OK? He weighs 130 and only did 1 cycle (10cc) of EQ along with sust250.

Thanks
    -S

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    How long will EQ be detected in your system after discontinue of use. I have a friend who stopped EQ the first week of August and is taking the police drug test this Friday. Will he be OK? He weighs 130 and only did 1 cycle (10cc) of EQ along with sust250.

Thanks
    -S
    i hope he's 3 feet tall.. because otherwise that cycle seems like a waste. Boldenon can be detected for upwards of 6 months because of the long lasting ester and metabolites.. but he may be ok. he needs to start drinking as much water as possible to help dilute the test. 2 gallons a day, evenly spaced out should help.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i hope he's 3 feet tall.. because otherwise that cycle seems like a waste. Boldenon can be detected for upwards of 6 months because of the long lasting ester and metabolites.. but he may be ok. he needs to start drinking as much water as possible to help dilute the test. 2 gallons a day, evenly spaced out should help.
    RFLAO, he is a skinny guy. I think he weighs 130 now but weighed more while on the cycle. Thanks for the input.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Usually the only test taken is a piss test for rec drugs...I doubt very seriously if they are testing for roids. My .02

peace,

ttgb

Slypknot is offline Member
    Though I know nothing of what kinda bloodwork they do on a new cop - but testing for gear is quite expensive... expensive enough that most jobs/etc do not even bother looking for it. Then again, they may test for everything under the sun for a cop....

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    He wont be testeD for gear. My bro just became a cop... all they wanted was a piss test for rec drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    He wont be testeD for gear. My bro just became a cop... all they wanted was a piss test for rec drugs.
    Thanks for all your replies. I just told him and he feels much better now. Another Jooose head patroling our streets.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ....he's 130 and he did a cycle? he's 130 and he's going to be a cop??

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    ....he's 130 and he did a cycle? he's 130 and he's going to be a cop??
    It's funny you say that. I don't know whats worse, seeing a fat overweight cop who couldn't catch a turtle or a tiny thin cop who would lose a wrestling match to my grandmother.

I see some of these guys and I wonder how the hell is he going to protect me or my family if we need him. I guess he could always reach for his gun if he can find it through the fat.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

HI chris ? why do u think its waste?
    i heard couple of people saying the same thing
    i like to no....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REM
    HI chris ? why do u think its waste?
    i heard couple of people saying the same thing
    i like to no....
    basically, if you're only 130 lbs and you're not gaining naturally, the reason you're not gaining weight is because your diet or training is ****ed. Thus, if your diet and training is off, and you take roids, you're still not going to gain anyting except water weight.. which you just lose anyway after the cycle is over.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure the test will be for the NIDA-5, which is the standard 5 drugs they test for, none of which are anything near anabolic steroids .

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i started at 125lbs, diet was good workout routine was fair,
    did an 8 week cycle and put 15lbs kept them all no clomid,
    but 1 thing i no was my metabolism too fast and bad genetics
    couldnt help much, i guess i can call this lucky,
    15lbs was very good for me.....

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    he will not get tested for AAS for a police drug test unless they suppect. but weighing 130 lbs i would give my left and right nut that he will not be tested for that.

he needs to gain some weight, i hear its rough out there.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i agree i doubt they will test for A.S its quiet expensive i know my friend was on A.S while on probation and he passed all his drug tests i know its not for a cop but i figure they would give pretty much the same test

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope he meant 130kgs..

Thread Information