DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

catabolism during cycle, is it possible?

Again:

Wk 1-9 Enanthate 500mg ew
    Wk 1-8.5 EQ 400mg ew
    Nolva at 20mg a day now.
    Clomid PCT 300/100/50

Ok. It’s been finals week and I’ve skipped four workouts in the past two weeks. My diet is down like I’ve said before. Arms are down ¼ of an inch.

Sunday 12/14/03 would have been the first shot of wk 10, but I ran out.

So now I’m in a test free 10th week. I should be back on track with the gym and diet starting today and thereafter. Of course I know it’s necessary now and during PCT because of the fight against catabolism.

Question, how possible is it to experience catabolism DURING cycle even while taking Nolva 20mg a day. It’s just something I’m wondering, not so much thinking I’m experiencing.

Thanks,
    Doc

paulastone is offline Member
    your eq is not long enough?? bump for your question

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not as easy but very possible while on AS to go into a catabolic state............... If your not eatting enough calories to keep your body growing or at least stay at your maintence weight then you can get to a catabolic state....... also rest plays a big part in not getting catabolic also.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    juice wont do any good if you dont feed it

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Again:

Wk 1-9 Enanthate 500mg ew
    Wk 1-8.5 EQ 400mg ew
    Nolva at 20mg a day now.
    Clomid PCT 300/100/50

Ok. It’s been finals week and I’ve skipped four workouts in the past two weeks. My diet is down like I’ve said before. Arms are down ¼ of an inch.

Sunday 12/14/03 would have been the first shot of wk 10, but I ran out.

So now I’m in a test free 10th week. I should be back on track with the gym and diet starting today and thereafter. Of course I know it’s necessary now and during PCT because of the fight against catabolism.

Question, how possible is it to experience catabolism DURING cycle even while taking Nolva 20mg a day. It’s just something I’m wondering, not so much thinking I’m experiencing.

Thanks,
    Doc
    catabolism is quite possible if not eating enough and not working out.

eq should be longer as mentioned, but i'm assuming you know that

and why do you ask if catabloism is possible during cycle "even while taking nolva?" nolva doesn't have amazing anticatabolic properties!? were you under the impression that it did?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Paulastone, I know my eq wasn’t ran long enough.

MudMan, thanks.

Cycleon, I was feeding it up until these last two weeks where things got hectic and it’s become hard.

Halifax,

No I wasn’t under the impression that it had amazing anticatabolic properties. I said “even with nolva” because it helps keep estrogen from binding and so I thought that would also aid in preventing back-lashing while on AS because my training and diet were suffering. Do you know what I mean?

I just wanted to know more or less if it were possible to go catabolic from par levels of food and training. MudMan gave me the response I sought, which is as long as I’m eating and training enough to maintain. I haven’t become a couch potato, but I just wanted reassurance in my time of slack during finals week.

Doc

Thread Information