Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: clen

  1. #1
    mcnst01's Avatar
    mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    292

    clen

    Hi All,
    I'm doing some research on Clen .
    Is clen primarly used in PCT or can it be taking during a cycle?
    I read in the drug profile that it helps when stacking clen during your cycle because clen increases body temp which helps AS reaction.

    Thanks
    -S

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    Hi All,
    I'm doing some research on Clen .
    Is clen primarly used in PCT or can it be taking during a cycle?
    I read in the drug profile that it helps when stacking clen during your cycle because clen increases body temp which helps AS reaction.

    Thanks
    -S
    clen can be takin at anytime, usually 2 weeks on/2 off
    don't think increased body temp would benefit as reaction..hav'nt heard that before
    clen affects the same receptor that all aas affects, clen can be a receptor hog...i still use while on anyway

  3. #3
    mcnst01's Avatar
    mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    clen can be takin at anytime, usually 2 weeks on/2 off
    don't think increased body temp would benefit as reaction..hav'nt heard that before
    clen affects the same receptor that all aas affects, clen can be a receptor hog...i still use while on anyway
    So because it hogs the same receptor that AAS uses that would mean less effect from the AAS?

    -S

  4. #4
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    So because it hogs the same receptor that AAS uses that would mean less effect from the AAS?

    -S
    basically yes....i hav'nt personally seen less gains on clen as opposeed to off

  5. #5
    mcnst01's Avatar
    mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    basically yes....i hav'nt personally seen less gains on clen as opposeed to off
    Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to add Clen to my cycle

    -S

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •