Dec3iver is offline New Member

Need some advice!

Hello everyone, I'm brand new here and need some help/advice.

I am 24 y.o. I am about 5'7 170lbs. I used to lift alot when I was younger but as time went on I stopped lifting weights and starting lifting beers I'm not fat but i'm not lean either. I'm going to start lifting again and trying to get back my physique. I'm not sure what kind of diet I need to be on so anything on dieting and eating would be a big help. I am a Network Engineer so I sit on my ass all day long and very limited to places to eat and such.

My diet plans are going to be something like this.

Breakfast - wheat toast, or egg whites with some juice or water
    snack - 3 oz dried apricots or such..
    lunch - chicken breast or tuna or meal replacement shake
    snack - a fruit or juice with a protein powder
    dinner - ground beef or steak and a veggie
    snack - egg or yogurt

I am going to do a 3 day routine as follows

Press behind neck 3x10
    Squats 3x12
    Flat bench press 3x10
    Lat pulldowns 3x12
    close grip bench press 3x10
    barbell curls 3x10
    bench dips (feet raised) 3x12
    -=abs=-
    flat leg raises 2xmaximum
    crunches 2x max
    bar twists 2 minutes.

I want to do a 9 week cycle to help kick my start off to getting cut and put on a bit of mussle. I was planning on using the following stack

Cytomel - 50mg for week 4 and 5 and 100mg for 6 and 7
    DECA durabolin - 200mg a week for the 1st 8 weeks.
    Clenbuterol - 40mg week 1, 60mg week 2, 80mg week 3, 40mg week 7, 60mg week 8, 80mg week 9.

Any info would be a great help. Thanks!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't start any cycles until you have been training for a while again and have your diet and rest in check as well....... You will be able to gain naturally as long as your diet is good.

Your diet needs a lot of help also bro......... Check in the diet forum for some ideas.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wouldn't start any cycles until you have been training for a while again and have your diet and rest in check as well....... You will be able to gain naturally as long as your diet is good.

Your diet needs a lot of help also bro......... Check in the diet forum for some ideas.

Good luck
    Thanks, I know diet is key but there is so much different views on it, it starts to get confusing. I have alot of good mussle but I want to get some paper like skin so you can see it.

Good luck
    Also, could you point the wait to the diet forums? I can't see to find it..

Quote Originally Posted by Dec3iver
    Thanks, I know diet is key but there is so much different views on it, it starts to get confusing. I have alot of good mussle but I want to get some paper like skin so you can see it.
    You have to figure out what your goals are first bulk or cut....... You can't do both.............. From there you would base your diet on your goals. It sounds like you want to cut.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Also, could you point the wait to the diet forums? I can't see to find it..
    go to the top of steroid question page hit anabolic review key. go down to the sixth box and the last subject is diet.

You have to figure out what your goals are first bulk or cut....... You can't do both.............. From there you would base your diet on your goals. It sounds like you want to cut.
    Yes, I would like to cut up. But I don't want to loose any muscle in the process hence the deca .

Clenbuterol is a thermogenic and promotes weight loss and Cytomel helps burn carlories. From what I am tell those 2 make a great stack Goign with this cycle I am hoping to shed some weight while keeping the muscle and maybe gain some.

If I am way off track here, please fill me in on who my thinking is wrong.

Yes, I would like to cut up. But I don't want to loose any muscle in the process hence the deca .

Clenbuterol is a thermogenic and promotes weight loss and Cytomel helps burn carlories. From what I am tell those 2 make a great stack Goign with this cycle I am hoping to shed some weight while keeping the muscle and maybe gain some.

If I am way off track here, please fill me in on who my thinking is wrong.
    Yes clen and T3 work great together but without at least a low dose of AS you will end up losing lots of muscle.... in the end you will look fatter............. Bro you have time just keep reading and ask q's

Yes clen and T3 work great together but without at least a low dose of AS you will end up losing lots of muscle.... in the end you will look fatter............. Bro you have time just keep reading and ask q's
    I've been looking and asking questions in reguards to cut up and shed BF but i have been unsuccessful. I would like some sort of information or guidelines I could follow to see some results/improvements in 9 weeks or so. I am willing to do the work but I am at a standstill. I've been at 165-170lbs since 20 years old, I've never been cut up but I think I could be really easy considering my build. I used to work out all the time trying to get cut but what has happened is I just built muscle under a layer of fat, if I got rid of that fat and in the process "cut" more muscle I'd be happy. But I've been down that road before, i've dieted and worked out but still no significant results. I've got my mind set on 1 goal, I want to get shreaded. I'm tried of trying and trying without seeing any results.. I see alot of "cutting" up cycles out there and I am this " " close to trying it out because I have tried pretty much everything else.

The only thing I can think of is..diet, aerobic for about 45 minutes a day, intense weight trainging 3-4x a week and maybe some kinda of supp or cycle to help me along.

So I am asking for advise.. as in how should I go about meeting my goals?

Thread Information