Thread: Swollen HELP!

Troyboy is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Swollen HELP!

This is my 5 injection, I have done all glute injections, alternating twice a week glutes. A day after the injection in my left glute, it is swollen a bit in the muscle. It is alittle bit sore also. Should i go see a doctor?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Is it red or warm to the touch? If not then wait it out for a few days it may just be sore from being hit so much and there may be a bit of oil in the site....... If it still hurts or starts to get red and warm then go see a doctor..........

start hitting other sites besides your glutes.

Its not red or inflamed. I can only see the lump when i flex my cheeks in the mirror, it looks like one of the musles that runs down from the side up to the middle is swollen with somewhat of a round swollen part. Its a little sore, but nothing more than the first injections. Maybe i shot the oil too fast?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    bro you have to rotate injection sites.

I do rotate, Left glute, right glute. Once a week for an injection site.

Anyone else? Is this normal?

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    I do rotate, Left glute, right glute. Once a week for an injection site.
    If I were you I would really try to hit quads and delts.

is 1 1/2 inch long for delts? Maybe i willl try a delt.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    is 1 1/2 inch long for delts? Maybe i willl try a delt.
    I had that problem from over doing the glutes... so then I tried the quads and calves... quads (outter thigh) are wonderful, they are better then glutes, less pain, swelling and lumping. For me I got a lump every time in glutes with varying amount of pain and swelling. I think the swelling is perfectly normal in the glutes. Ideal is not the hit the same muscle more then once every 3 weeks, you cant make it on an entire 10 week cycle with just 2 injection sites. For me delts... well I'd like to grow my delts more before I start shooting them... I have grown my biceps from 13 inches to 14.5 on this cycle but I think my arms and delts can still use more size/growth before I hit them. Quads cant be emphasized enough, seem to handle 3 CC as good or even better then glutes if you ask me and its a long muscle meaning you can hit the muscle 2 or 3 inches apart and this almost counts as a separate site.

BTW, I am not all that big a guy averaging 185# right now and quads can take almost full 1.5 inches in but I use 2 hands and hold the needle out so only 1 inch in but a couple times I forgot myself and went all the way with 1.5 needle... no consequences, pain, etc, never hit a nerve, vein, etc.

chevy44 is offline Member
    1 1/2 is pretty long for the delts, thats what i used but i only put in about an inch. the one time i wasnt really concentrating i shoved the whole needle in, and i could BARELY move my arm the next day. delts are def. the way to go.

Thread Information