Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fina FAQ

Hamburgerman is offline New Member
    For those that have had significant experience ( especially after reading the posts from newbies) we all know that Fina works great on EOD initially for one or two cycles, however when you reach a higher level of accomplishment in weight gains (say 20-30lbs or more) then ED and higher dosages are needed to maintain gains for subsequent cycles. Simple bio-math - more size=more AAS as you grow

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Actually, your interpretation of the information couldn't be further from the truth. ED vs. EOD injects has absolutely nothing to do with your current body mass relative to what it was before you started using anabolics. The issue, reiterated once again, as it appears that everything you've previously read has been over your head, is maintaining a stable environment for anabolic growth to occur. In order to do this, one must maintain a stable blood plasma level of whatever anabolic substance they are taking in order to put the body in a stable state of anabolic growth and also to minimize the side effects that are involved with constantly varying the levels of hormones available to your androgen receptors. That being said, you should know by now that the Acetate Ester with which we are concerned in this debate has a half life of 3 days, or 72 hours. In plain English, this means that 72 hours after you inject 100mg of Tren Acetate, there will be approx 50mg still active in your blood stream. Therefore, with a half-life of 72 hours, we have an active life of 36 hours. This means that 36 hours after you inject, the amount drug available for your body to use begins to steadily decrease. In conclusion, in order to keep your blood plasma levels from doing a roller coaster ride while using the Acetate Ester, it must be injected every 36 hours, not every 48 hours!

-Taejoon

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Actually, your interpretation of the information couldn't be further from the truth. ED vs. EOD injects has absolutely nothing to do with your current body mass relative to what it was before you started using anabolics. The issue, reiterated once again, as it appears that everything you've previously read has been over your head, is maintaining a stable environment for anabolic growth to occur. In order to do this, one must maintain a stable blood plasma level of whatever anabolic substance they are taking in order to put the body in a stable state of anabolic growth and also to minimize the side effects that are involved with constantly varying the levels of hormones available to your androgen receptors. That being said, you should know by now that the Acetate Ester with which we are concerned in this debate has a half life of 3 days, or 72 hours. In plain English, this means that 72 hours after you inject 100mg of Tren Acetate, there will be approx 50mg still active in your blood stream. Therefore, with a half-life of 72 hours, we have an active life of 36 hours. This means that 36 hours after you inject, the amount drug available for your body to use begins to steadily decrease. In conclusion, in order to keep your blood plasma levels from doing a roller coaster ride while using the Acetate Ester, it must be injected every 36 hours, not every 48 hours!

-Taejoon

xdeton8tionx is offline New Member

?

Ive heard different answers but is a just fina cycle bad? does it have to end up in Test?

hi, what do you think about the tri-trembolone made by british dragon?? it is 150mg per ml!!!!! can you take the tri trembolone on it own or i have to stack test e with the tri trembolone!!!!!! my only worr bout trembolone is that it will give very harsh acne as a teenager i had mild to moderate fce acne and took ac****ane and the acne when away now a day i cycle test e and i dont get acne on my face but is trembolone worst for acne then test e????? my aim is to bulk up alot!!!!!!!! what do you think???????

aderion22 is offline New Member
    great read.

stpete is offline Banned
    It is a good read, but you don't have to post on a thread that's almost 7 years old. The OP hasn't been here in quite sometime. Plus, some of the info in this thread are incorrect. If you're interested in fina, use the search function and do some research that's up to date. Good luck....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information