sah0h7d is offline New Member

Question Is it to late to throw Dianabol into my cycle?

I'm a novice to steroids I done lots of research and begun my first cycle. I am taking Deca/test enanthate 200/200 for 10 weeks. I am now on 1 week and 5 days. I haven't been able to find another thread to answer my question which is would it be to late for me to add Dianabol to the cycle now after I have already been on for a little over a week? I would like to add Dianabol for just 2 weeks of 25mg/day. Would this be reasonable to do? Would this be a waist of time and money or is it ok.

My goals are to gain mass my stats are as followed 5'9 150lbs I'm a small guy but im naturally shreaded up just looking to gain mass for once after years of lifting.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you are going to put on some decent size with that cycle...I would def. throw the dbol in... Other then temper, blood pressure, and maybe a few 1000 more zits it will be worth it... Run it for two weeks, you'll be fine... Talk about a strength/mass cycle...thats what i'm talking bout!!

good luck bro... I must also mention anti-estrogens and follow up with your PCT so you can have your testicals back running again...

Later man...sounds good

chevy44 is offline Member
    d- bol is thrown in as a "jumpstart" and since neither the deca or test has kicked in yet, i dont see why there would be a problem w/ starting some d-bol, maybe till the end of week 4 or 5!

miguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sah0h7d
    I'm a novice to steroids I done lots of research and begun my first cycle. I am taking Deca/test enanthate 200/200 for 10 weeks. I am now on 1 week and 5 days. I haven't been able to find another thread to answer my question which is would it be to late for me to add Dianabol to the cycle now after I have already been on for a little over a week? I would like to add Dianabol for just 2 weeks of 25mg/day. Would this be reasonable to do? Would this be a waist of time and money or is it ok.

My goals are to gain mass my stats are as followed 5'9 150lbs I'm a small guy but im naturally shreaded up just looking to gain mass for once after years of lifting.
    HEY MAN WOW ITS WEIRD TO SEE SOME MY EXACT SIZE ON HERE, IM ABOUT 5'10 I THINK AND 155LBS. , JUST CURIOUS WHAT UR STATS R , LIKE UR ARM SIZE CHEST, SHOULDERS ETC. ALSO HOW OLD R U?IM 21

HEY MONSTER SINCE U THINK HE'LL GET GOOD GAIN DO U THINK I WILL ALSO, IM ON MY 3RD SHOT EVVERY 6 DAYS(1CC) WIH SUS. 250 BUT IT HASNT KICKD IN YET,JUT MY APPEITE( SPELT WRONG))
    I HOPE TO GAIN 10-15 LBS.
    I HATE HOW EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME TO FCUK 250MG/WEEK GO TO 500MG, TELLING ME I WONT SEE MUCH FROM 250, BUT I SAY FCUK THEM, ITS MY 1ST CYCLE IL SEE GOOD GAINS HOPEFULLY

Ambulance is offline Member
    Woah, take the caps lock off man.

I wouldnt expect amazing gains off the 250 a week unless you are genetically an easy gainer..which by your stats your not (thats not meant as a flame).

I'd say 500 would be the best choice... but thats your choice as is anything you'll ever do in life some choices are better then others.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Well every 6 days is a lil too long between shots...i'd run 250mgs every 3 days or so... The only reason why they are telling you to up the sust. is cause your receptors are fresh...and i'd say the majority of the board would agree you will grow and see the best results on your first cycle...

but do what makes you feel comfortable

miguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984

I wouldnt expect amazing gains off the 250 a week unless you are genetically an easy gainer..which by your stats your not (thats not meant as a flame).

I'd say 500 would be the best choice... but thats your choice as is anything you'll ever do in life some choices are better then others.
    sorry about the caps.lol did realize i hd it on.

the reason im taking only 250mg/week is that i dont have the extra $ since i already spent a fortune on it already to spend on it another bottle. second i knowa few people who had gained good results from 250mg/week.

ya this is my first cycle therefore ill gain better than if i had already takenit before, but my next cycle (if i can even get it then)ill do 500/mg or deca and test combined. i think its bette to take an easy on the first cycle, u never know how ur bodys gonna reat to it. good or bad

also what do u guys usually pay for a 500mg/week cycle of test?

P.S. also would taking 500/mg compared to 250mg be that much more better, i mean would i grow twice as much or would it be mor like 50% more,i dunno
    since i only have 10ml bottle can i do 1/2cc every 3 days or just keep it like i a sofar,1cc every 6 days, i cant get any more for awhile either
    Last edited by miguy; 12-16-2003 at 09:09 PM.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    LOL.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miguy
    also what do u guys usually pay for a 500mg/week cycle of test?
    i could run 500 a week for 10 weeks for about 40 bucks if i made it myself using powders.. the 40 bucks is including the cost of the kit.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    well I am currently running a similar cycle. I am getting 250 of enanthate every 4 days along with 300mg of deca every 7 days. With the test running 1 week longer than the deca, so I can start PCT 2 weeks after the test and 3 weeks after the deca.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    What Company makes the 10ml bottle of Sus????? Just Curious. Thanks Bros

Thread Information