Barbellman is offline New Member

Hell ya! first shot..

Man.. I just took my first shot and boy i got so worked over nothing..

took a hot bath before
    took some advil..

i was shooting with a 25g too lmao..

shot into the right quad and it was completely painless..

got over my fear!!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to the enlightened side.

I think most people think it's like when you were a kid getting a shot at the Dr, some people have bad memories of those shots so they freak when it comes to injecting AAS.

JohnnyB

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    good, I hope you aint trying to push Sus through a 25G....Try being a man and step it up to a 21G or an 18G...you still wont feel it, and the inject will be twice as fast......have fun

CutieFace Guest
    lol welcome to the dark side.....make sure you aspirate , and gently massage the area after your injection to disperse the oil.....somtimes a warm compress as well.....

easy isn't it? LOL

*smile*

Cutie

lol ya no **** about that one.. it took FOREVER to get that oil in.. i gotta get some 18g's to draw from..

i def. aspirated.. made sure i didn't skip that

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmedic21
    good, I hope you aint trying to push Sus through a 25G....Try being a man and step it up to a 21G or an 18G...you still wont feel it, and the inject will be twice as fast......have fun
    don't listen to this guy.. smaller guage needles mean less scar tissue and less pain. they force you to inject slowly, which is good, because it gives the muscle a chance to stretch to accomodate the injection.

yeah I don't plan on using anything but 25g's for the actual injections

....Try being a man and step it up to a 21G or an 18G...you still wont feel it, and the inject will be twice as fast......have fun
    That's being a man, I would even use an 18 on my vials let alone my body

JohnnyB

I agree with the scare tissue thing, but the whole " muscle to stretch to accomodate the injection"...Dude, as long as you are injecting less than 3cc (max for IM injections) than your fine. Let me ask you this, when you go in to get a shot at the Dr's..they stick it in and push fast, the longer that needle is in there, the more you move it around and damage tissue....Kinda counter productive isn't it!!!!!!!!

Swellin Guest
    I agree with the idea of wiggling being counterproductive. However, there is no way I would stick an 18 in anything. Nothing like being so big it sucks up rubber. I decided that I could inject at the right speed with a 23g. The 25 was so slow, I felt like I was tracing a friggin cartoon character with the end of the needle (in my thigh)...not too good.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the scare tissue thing, but the whole " muscle to stretch to accomodate the injection"...Dude, as long as you are injecting less than 3cc (max for IM injections) than your fine. Let me ask you this, when you go in to get a shot at the Dr's..they stick it in and push fast, the longer that needle is in there, the more you move it around and damage tissue....Kinda counter productive isn't it!!!!!!!!
    They don't care about how much pain you're in either. Also, the 3cc thing depends on where you're injecting. Unless you're greg valentino, you're not putting 3 cc's into your biceps.. most guys should only be doing 1-2 in their quads, delts, etc.. glutes are fine for 3-5.. but just because they're so big.

I agree....But injecting into Biceps is not common. GOD that would hurt! Deltoids, Lateral thigh, and Gluteous are pretty much the only places you can inject safely and least painfully. The only problem w/ the glutes is the awkward angle, but, what can you do?!!!! Well, I'm out....you all are good, and it's good to have all you around!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbellman
    lol ya no **** about that one.. it took FOREVER to get that oil in.. i gotta get some 18g's to draw from..

i def. aspirated.. made sure i didn't skip that
    23 g is fine to draw with... I got some 18G and this needle is jsut too big... it also starts to tear apart the rubber you poke thru and makes you unsure of the sterility of the last bit in a vail when the top appears to be opening up and getting torn up.

The 25 G for injection... at first I was caught off guard as it is tough to push thru and inject but in quads you can use 2 hands easily and you find a relationship with: slower you inject, less next day pain. The 25G almost keeps you from screwing up and injecting too fast.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Injecting deffiently becomes an addiction.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    No wonder when a nurse or doctor gives me an injection it friggin hurts way worst then my slow self injections. I had a surgical tech help me with my first 6 week shots... one he gave me in glute went slow thru 25G... had no pain at all... next time he said, thats too slow, lets try a 23 g and he shot the 2 CC in like 1/4 the time (faster), man was that the worst glute injection I ever had. Swollen, lumped up horrible pain that lasted 5-6 days... went back to the slow injection taking up to 1 full minute to inject and 25G needle and gain back to ZERO pain the next day.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    shot last week w/a 22g in glute...no pain, went in quick, no complaints...tried a 25g tonight, was awful...friend was injecting for me and im sore cause since took so long to inject, his moving around is what hurt...imo go with a larger gauge and just get it over with...esp. in glute cant even feel it...

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbellman
    Man.. I just took my first shot and boy i got so worked over nothing..

took a hot bath before
    took some advil..

i was shooting with a 25g too lmao..

shot into the right quad and it was completely painless..

got over my fear!!!!
    Congrat bro! I hear ya about being all nervous. I took my first shot in the quad yesterday too and my hands were all sweaty. It was a piece of cake. Anyway, welcome to the darkside!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    Congrat bro! I hear ya about being all nervous. I took my first shot in the quad yesterday too and my hands were all sweaty. It was a piece of cake. Anyway, welcome to the darkside!
    Just to add about injecting slowly, sometimes if you shoot it too fast and all that liquid jumbles up in one spot, when you remove the needle from the injection spot some fluid can leak out. I am not arguing either way, but I would rather make sure that it disperses rather than having some gear leak out.

I use 20g's to draw and 23g to inject

JohnnyB

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I use 20g's to draw and 23g to inject

JohnnyB
    And there it is...my routine too.

Thread Information