coronahold34 is offline Associate Member

QV WINNY like glue?

I am running sust 500mg wk. (starting wk 5). .and am planning on starting winny this up coming monday for 5-6 wks. I couldnt get my hands on the amps, they are hard to get around my way, but anyway, i picked up a bottle of QV stan 50....the thing is, some of my friends are on it and they say it is VERY thick....so thick it gets stuck in their drawing needle and gets stuck when they are injecting it as well. . i plan on runnin it eod....so the days that i have to inject sust, i plan on mixing the 2 so it goes in easier. . .but my question is, the days i just inject just the winny, is there anything i can possibly mix it with to "thin" it out somewhat so it goes in easier and doesnt get stuck in the needle? I plan on injecting in my ass alternating as well as my delt alternating left and right for both. . .my friends told me it even got stuck in a 22 gage. . .any suggestions?
    Thanks
    ~EFF~

RubaHed is offline New Member
    I add some distilled water and shake it up to disolve the clumps. I also use a 22g

RubaHed

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coronahold34
    I am running sust 500mg wk. (starting wk 5). .and am planning on starting winny this up coming monday for 5-6 wks. I couldnt get my hands on the amps, they are hard to get around my way, but anyway, i picked up a bottle of QV stan 50....the thing is, some of my friends are on it and they say it is VERY thick....so thick it gets stuck in their drawing needle and gets stuck when they are injecting it as well. . i plan on runnin it eod....so the days that i have to inject sust, i plan on mixing the 2 so it goes in easier. . .but my question is, the days i just inject just the winny, is there anything i can possibly mix it with to "thin" it out somewhat so it goes in easier and doesnt get stuck in the needle? I plan on injecting in my ass alternating as well as my delt alternating left and right for both. . .my friends told me it even got stuck in a 22 gage. . .any suggestions?
    Thanks
    ~EFF~
    QV is to thick..id switch to shanghai...research tech..i think lilly makes it as well

all i can get my hands on is the QV. . .i really didnt want it, but had no other way to go depdaddy. . .. .anyone else have any input...??

Ruba, u added distilled water to the bottle??

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    zambon's are kinda thick....shanghi is quite the opposite...when i pull the pin out of the vial, a quarter cc squirts out

RubaHed is offline New Member
    yeah I add a tiny bit of distilled water. Sometimes I get the last of the 50 ml bottle and that's when it's clumpy. It's an American brand of wistrol but I don't know who makes it.

RubaHed

thanks ruba. . .. wait, the winny u do it with isnt qv? how much water should i add to the bottle?. . .also should i add the water now, or only when i run into the problem of it getting too thick?

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=coronahold34]thanks ruba. . .. wait, the winny u do it with isnt qv? how much water should i add to the bottle?. . .also should i add the water now, or only when i run into the problem of it getting too thick?[/QUOTE

Do NOT add distilled water as it is not sterile and you are injecting this product!!
    If you are drinking it, then add what you want. However distilled does not mean sterile.

Toolman, is there anything i can add to make it thinner to inject?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    QV is on its way out !

ya i wish i could have gotten something else besides the QV but like i said, my source kinda sucks and thats all he was able to supply me with thats besides the point, but does anyone else have any input on anything i can mix it with to make it thinner so the pin doesnt get clogeed when i inject?? thanksss

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Shake the shit out of it... Are u sure ur freinds not runnin 100mgs?

im sure its 50mg. . .

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    adding water is gunna fuck up the concentration, sounds like your winstrol could have crashed. or it was a poor quality of stanozolic powder. best thing you can do is add BA, and see if that helps stablize it, or your gunna have to shake the shit out of it and just drink it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    run the bottle under hot water, that will reduce the viscosity.

or better yet...

drink it. you can drink winny you know.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    i have a bottle of QV Stan100 and it goes through a 25 guage needle no problem.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    any one else thy QV winny

bump

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    My boy ran QV winny. I did his injections as well. It was thick as ****! I couldnt even tell how much was left down the road because so much was caked to the side. Shaking the **** outa it helps alot, but he never shot it alone, it was always with prop. which i guess helped alot to thin it out. Try running it under hot water and shaking it until u see a difference for a few minutes. I wouldnt add anything tho, maybe spread your doses so you are never injecting it alone. I have no idea what you are running so thats the only advice i can give....

andrewthomas is offline New Member
    yea i been injecting qv 50 and it feels as the winny is still just sitting in there even like 3 days after

anyone can help
    cause its starting to hurt

Thread Information