TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member

combining eca with clen

can i combine and eca with clen at the same time for max results or should i stick with 2 weeks on easch seperately.. whats the best way to combine these two given that i used them before 2 weeks on 2 weeks off on each and didint get much results? also can i safely use 100mg of ehedrine a day?
    thanx

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I rotate them..2 weeks on each seperately. However it is still good to give the CNS a break!! With Clen , I hit 140 mcgs...of course the doses are MAX doses and split throughout the day. My ECA pills break down like this:Amount Per Serving:
    Ephedrine Alkaloids (from standardized whole plant ma huang extract) 20mg
    Caffeine (33.6mg from standardizd bissey nut (280mg) 200mg
    Acetylsalicylic acid 324mg

I take 2 ECA tabs..3 times a day..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    rotate

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes rotate...... both will down regulate your receptors so if either are taken too long they will become in ineffective....... 2 weeks clen 2 weeks ECA for 8 weeks...... If you don't want to rotate then use ketofine (sp?) this will keep your receptors from becomming down regulated.

thanx for the response guys.. however can i take up to 100mg of ephedrine rather than the regular 75 for maximum dosage? and what about rotating 2 days on 2 days off will that be more effective? im also thinking of adding winstrol tabs to the mix . will that be too many pills at one time or will it be ok to do so?
    thanx for the help guys i really appreciate it..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    the most ephedrine ive done in one day is 80 mgs for a few weeks, and i could not sleep at night,, i had to go get some sleeping pills. I cant imagine 100mg a day, but then again everybody is different.

actually 75mg of ephedrine was handeled very well by my body.. the thing is is it safe to take 100mg and what about 2 days on two dayso off clen and ephedrine and what about winy pills added to the mix through out the cycle.. i need to know if this is safe and will provide results?

Steele is offline Member
    2 days on 2 days off is no good, the half life of clen in the body is too long.
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Thread Information