Boston is offline Associate Member

Question Gyno Question for Mods & Vets

Ok, here's the deal. I'm four wks into a cycle...

** Winny 50mg/ED wks 1-8
    ** EQ 400mg/Wk wks 1-10
    Home brew Fina 75mg/EOD wks 4-9

Just started fealing signs of fu*king gyno! Since I'm already four wks into this thing and I'm showing symptoms... what's better, liquidex or nolvadex ? I have access to either but can only afford one or the other. I would also have to wait 5-14 days for the nolva. What do you guys think?

I guess now I know that I can never do any juice, no matter how mild the aromatization factor, without expecting gyno to raise it's ugly head! Everyone is different...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you need nolvadex bro, asap.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    If you are showing signs then you need nolvadex now but if it is going to be almost 5-14 days before you can get your hands on it I would say go with what you can get now and get the L-dex.

I would get the ldex if you can get it right away. I don't know if you can afford to wait for the nolv.

BTW, I would run the fina ed, not eod. Or at the very least up it to 150mg eod if you don't want to do as many injections.

One last note, 8 weeks is a really long time to run winny, especially if combining it with fina (both are very toxic to the liver).

JMO

Thread Information