LARGELI is offline New Member

caught at the border?

hey anyone know what happens to someone who gets caught at the border?
    Me and my bro had a major scare this weekend at the Otay border. We got grilled by the border chick, she finally let us pass, but then we got singled out for the random check!
    they freaking x-rayed the car and looked through it....they didnt find anything but what would have happened if they did? We didnt have like a huge amount, pretty much enough for a couple good cycles....4 50ml bottles and 2 10ml bottles and a bottle of orals.

ive heard people say that if its only enough for like personal use then they just take it and let you go but i think that is just wishfull thinking....anyone know really what they would do?

btw, this is a hypothetical scenario and for entertainment/educational purposes only of course.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Close call. I wouldnt bank on that.

bump....does anyone at least know of a site that discloses the laws regarding this?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't take that chance.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a lot of info and personal experience posted here. Do a search for Mexico and border, and you should find the info you are looking for bro. Glad you didn't get caught!

-moto

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I got busted before. They just took my stuff and let me go. They said they were releasing me for futher investigation but I never heard anything else from them. I got busted at checkpoint and they called the dea in.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Large,

Where's Otay? Never heard of it. I know with the Texas border towns, you NEVER drive across, always walk. Customs is not worried/concerned about personal use pharm. drugs. But they are worried about a carload of illegal drugs. I always walk, and don't have the slightist concern about getting caught.

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy Large,

Where's Otay? Never heard of it. I know with the Texas border towns, you NEVER drive across, always walk. Customs is not worried/concerned about personal use pharm. drugs. But they are worried about a carload of illegal drugs. I always walk, and don't have the slightist concern about getting caught.

Stengun

Otay is just east of the san diego main border....i think its still considered san diego but its usually faster to get through.

i would consider walking if i were shoping in tj, but we go further south to rosarito so we need a car to get there.....rosarito has better prices and less fakes.

cjp85 is offline Member
    They can do whatever the hell they feel like doing

Thread Information