Taejoon is offline Associate Member

Cycle Critique...

Guys, I'm entering the eighth week of my winter bulking cycle, and I want to change some things, let me know what you think...

Original Cycle:

Weeks 1-16
    600mg test Cyp/week
    400mg EQ/week

PCT as usual, Nolva, clomid, and HCG as needed

I'm more than half way done, and I'm not really satisfied with my progress thus far, I'm only up 12lbs since I started, and I've really been busting my a** at the table and at the gym...

Updated Cycle plan:

Weeks 1-16
    600 mg/week Cyp

Weeks 1-10
    400 EQ mg/week

Weeks 11-12
    Fina 75 mg/day - Thinking of frontloading on the Tren for the first two weeks

Weeks 13-16
    Fina 50 mg/day

Also, if anyone has any special suggestions regarding PCT coming off the Fina, I would love to hear them. Last time I ran it, it shut me down pretty bad, and my PCT wasn't quite as good as it could have been, like I said, I have plenty of HCG, Nolva, and Clomid on hand. All suggestions are appreciated as usual.

Peace

-Taejoon

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Keep the EQ to 16, no need to frontload an acetate ester. stick to 50mgED or 75mgED for the tren ..

I'd throw some HCG in at wk10 500iu's for 5 days, and then again in wk18, same protocol

100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 30 days PCT

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    The longer the better with EQ - slow but steady keepable gains is what I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Keep the EQ to 16, no need to frontload an acetate ester. stick to 50mgED or 75mgED for the tren ..

I'd throw some HCG in at wk10 500iu's for 5 days, and then again in wk18, same protocol

100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 30 days PCT
    Pheed, my bad, I forgot to mention I've been running the HCG @ 500iu's every Sat & Sun throughout my cycle. As for PCT, I'm taking week 18 to mean that I should start running the HCG at the same time I start my nolva and clomid, which would be 2 weeks after my last inject of test. I was planning on taking a break from the HCG for 2-3 weeks near the end of my cycle so that I can hit it hard during my PCT. As for the Tren, I guess I could run it alongside the EQ and Test, but I just don't want to "over do" the amount of drugs I'm on if I don't have to. I don't think there would be anything wrong with this, so I'll probably just go ahead and start running the Tren @ 50mg/day starting on week 11 and keep everything else the way it is. Thanks for the input bro, I appreciate it very much.

Peace

-Taejoon

Don't do HCG during PCT, it's counter productive. Do it up untill PCT like you've been

And PCT starts 18 days after last injection. With Enan, it's 14 days, Cyp is a few more

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Don't do HCG during PCT, it's counter productive. Do it up untill PCT like you've been

And PCT starts 18 days after last injection. With Enan, it's 14 days, Cyp is a few more
    So, you do not think I need to do more (HCG) at the end of my cycle than I'm doing now? "Up until PCT" I'm assuming your including the 2 weekends following my last inject, but before I start my PCT? Then discontinue use (HCG) after I begin my PCT, correct?

Peace

-Taejoon

King Test is offline Banned
    The HCG isn't necessary. Save it for a bigger cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    So, you do not think I need to do more (HCG ) at the end of my cycle than I'm doing now? "Up until PCT" I'm assuming your including the 2 weekends following my last inject, but before I start my PCT? Then discontinue use (HCG) after I begin my PCT, correct?

Peace

-Taejoon
    Correct

King T, my nuts say otherwise bro, some people don't get testicular atrophy to bad, but I do. Right now they are down in size at least in the 40% range, for most people I would agree with you, but my body's just a little bit different.

Peace

-Taejoon

Thanks Pheed, I appreciate the input as always.

Thread Information