k_dogg is offline Associate Member

funny! about my first shot!

as the title suggests, i did my first shot of test cyp yesterday! i drew with a 21 and shot with a 21. the size didnt bother me at all but i will probably go smaller when these run out. in my job im a bit of a pin cushion anyway. wacked 2ml in each quad. i was a little nervous with the first one and had the steps infront of me. when i did it i realised that i forgot to draw back to see if id hit a blood vessel.... i started to sweat and feel a little woozy and i was like "arghh no i hit a vien!"
    i jumped on the couch and was laying there all panicky and gritting my teeth and feeling naucious about 15 seconds waiting for it to hit, and swearing never to do another shot, when i thought... 'hold up, your fine retard, get up'.
    so i just got up and did the other shot. tehe a little bit of nerves there.
    but yeah the second one was fine and i had a bit of a laugh and berated myself for being such a dam wuss. i just thought i would share thi with you blokes
    ive probably branded myself as a sissy for the rest of my involvement at AR. but hey it was funny!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I know about the no flame policy, but if these were your first shots ever...and you did 2cc's in each quad..........your a fuc king IDIOT. WTF are you thinking?

D

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wow sounds scary bro i would of geeked out also

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I know about the no flame policy, but if these were your first shots ever...and you did 2cc's in each quad..........your a fuc king IDIOT. WTF are you thinking?

D
    wow easy now...
    the reason being is as follows. a fair few of my mates do at least that much and it doesnt bother them. i was dubious but they suggested. the gear is 100mg/ml so i had to do four mils. the quads are easy to shoot into due to location and i wanted to go with that for my first. i didnt want to be messing around my butt due to the syatic nerve.
    let me just say that i didnt feel a thing. sure i felt a little bit of fluid going in. no discomfort. nothing to stop me from doing that again. i will always now go with 2ml per quad. its now a day later and there is no discomfort whatsoever. this may just be the cyp cause i been told its painless, wich ive just found with myself anyway.

my funny reaction was just my imagination. ive had it before when i had like 4 needles in a row walking through an inoculation tent then got blood taken. just phsycological i think.

so yeah i just thought i would share it. didnt expect to be flamed man

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Brings back the memories of my first shot. I didnt panic but i remember how nervous i was.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    What's wrong with doing 2 cc's in each quad?

Swellin Guest
    I think Dent was figuring on 200 or maybe 250 test. That would put you up around 800-1000mg for afirst cycle. I had the same question, until I saw your response.

You might consider doing 2cc etd with cyp. This will keep you at a much more even blood level than the whole load at once. It will also allow you to spread the injects as not to prick both legs at once...giving you a good one, in case you jam it into a nerve or something. It would suck to have both thighs hurting at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    You might consider doing 2cc etd with cyp. This will keep you at a much more even blood level than the whole load at once. .
    i was thinking about that actually. cheers.

Thread Information