motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

For all new members who have not fillied out their profile...

It's been a while since this has been brought up, but there are a lot of new bros that have not seen the old posts on this subject. Give it a few days, I know there are some people who need to see this.

When you register, or some time soon after, please go to the "user cp" button at the top of the page and fill out your profile. At the very least, fill out your stats for us. This includes your age, weight, height, workout and cycle exp., etc. This is very helpful when asking for advise on what you should do as far as cycles, diets, and workouts are concerned. Be honest. Unless you came here to get wrong advise, fill in the right info.

Everyone's here to learn and to help others, so help us help you.

-moto

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im a very private person.

Im 23
    Weight 145 lbs
    Height 6,3
    Working out for 2 months very hard
    Cardio consists of jumping rope about 20 count
    Im currently taking creatine, amino acid, glutamine and protein shakes.

My friend gave me the rest of his DECA and Winny.
    Im gonna start a cycle with these.
    I was thinking something like this.

6 weeks of Deca 600 mgs weekly
    Week 3 I will start taking Winny to cut down on the bloat from the Deca. Maybe 400 mgs of winny weekly

Im buying some Dbol for Post cycle so I can keep my strength and size when coming off my cycle so I dont get into post cycle rut.

Thanks

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, that was gay. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Yeah, that was gay. Oh well.
    Yeah kinda.
    I think Im gonna delete my post and that way your post will look even more gay.
    That way I cant be blamed for hijacking the thread with my smart ass replies as I have been told in the past.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Im 23
    Weight 145 lbs
    Height 6,3

Week 3 I will start taking Winny to cut down on the bloat from the Deca. Maybe 400 mgs of winny weekly

Im buying some Dbol for Post cycle so I can keep my strength and size when coming off my cycle so I dont get into post cycle rut.

Thanks
    my post? what are you talking about? I think this is what you meant was gay.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    LMAO!! it starts out with filling out personal information and the both of you are fighting in what is gay!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Im 23
    Weight 145 lbs
    Height 6,3

Thanks

I thought you were giving my stats........

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh wait I've been working out 3 months now.......

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Im 23
    Weight 145 lbs
    Height 6,3

Thanks
    All messed up. First I think you need to gain 20 lbs at least before starting a cycle, but lets get off the lecture... At your weight, you need weight gaining and funk the water bloat worries... I am week #12 of deca/test and had no water bloat, in fact with good working out of abs and improved growth rates of tummy muscles I am getting the 4 main ripples across the belly (abs) when flexed and got definition to obliques which not even flexed... l-dex has controlled the water bloat so well I lost some body fat on my cycle while still growing muscles and I also gained a solid 20 lbs so far... started at 160# and now sitting on average 180 to 185# since October. I would go get more deca, forget the winny, that stuff injurs joints on people as it dries out your knees and rotator cuffs (shoulders), get test enanthate instead. Shanghai labs is a very cheap testosterone and under $50 in most cases and for your height and weight, you'd probably zoom up to 160 lbs in record time on a cycle... Of course get some weight gainer shakes, and eat heavy.

If your gay, well I imaging a good sex drive is important to you gay or not. Not using testosterone will kill the sex drive... using testosterone you'll have lots of sex drive and you'll probably be sucking all the dicks at the gym throughout your cycle.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-18-2003 at 10:49 AM.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    It's been a while since this has been brought up, but there are a lot of new bros that have not seen the old posts on this subject. Give it a few days, I know there are some people who need to see this.

When you register, or some time soon after, please go to the "user cp" button at the top of the page and fill out your profile. At the very least, fill out your stats for us. This includes your age, weight, height, workout and cycle exp., etc. This is very helpful when asking for advise on what you should do as far as cycles, diets, and workouts are concerned. Be honest. Unless you came here to get wrong advise, fill in the right info.

-moto
    I agree. It seems like hardly any of the new members put up their information. After I read their questions the first thing I do is go to their profile, but it is almost always empty.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member

-moto
    Totally agree.....on the other hand there are Mods and Vets that hav'nt filled out their profiles

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Totally agree.....on the other hand there are Mods and Vets that hav'nt filled out their profiles
    Get that?

<<now, swellin ducks for cover>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    All messed up. First I think you need to gain 20 lbs at least before starting a cycle, but lets get off the lecture... At your weight, you need weight gaining and funk the water bloat worries... I am week #12 of deca /test and had no water bloat, in fact with good working out of abs and improved growth rates of tummy muscles I am getting the 4 main ripples across the belly (abs) when flexed and got definition to obliques which not even flexed... l-dex has controlled the water bloat so well I lost some body fat on my cycle while still growing muscles and I also gained a solid 20 lbs so far... started at 160# and now sitting on average 180 to 185# since October. I would go get more deca, forget the winny, that stuff injurs joints on people as it dries out your knees and rotator cuffs (shoulders), get test enanthate instead. Shanghai labs is a very cheap testosterone and under $50 in most cases and for your height and weight, you'd probably zoom up to 160 lbs in record time on a cycle... Of course get some weight gainer shakes, and eat heavy.

If your gay, well I imaging a good sex drive is important to you gay or not. Not using testosterone will kill the sex drive... using testosterone you'll have lots of sex drive and you'll probably be sucking all the dicks at the gym throughout your cycle.
    Shanghai gear? Where can I get some of that. That is a good price. Hm I sure do WISH I had that.
    I figure 145 lbs is a good place to start since there is nowhere to go but up. All the workouts and juice will shock my muscles and I will get HUGE.
    I dont suck dick in the gym. That would get me kicked out.
    I do like it when the spotter has baggy baggy shorts on though

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lol..

True, but they are not asking questions like "A friend of mine gave me 10cc of fina. How can I use this in a stack?"

-moto

Shanghai gear? Where can I get some of that. That is a good price. Hm I sure do WISH I had that.
    I figure 145 lbs is a good place to start since there is nowhere to go but up. All the workouts and juice will shock my muscles and I will get HUGE.
    lol!

Bermich, when you get to 3000 posts, I say you change your title to "anabolic smartass"!

-moto

True, but they are not asking questions like "A friend of mine gave me 10cc of fina. How can I use this in a stack?"

-moto
    true...and i think they know if sus hurts too

Sorry just a dope head here, not a source, cant refer one without getting tossed from here but it wont be long before someone somewhere contacts you if you hang around on anabolic boards long enough.

One other thing is... have you been working out more then 6 months? Normally when just starting a weight training program, you will gain weight sometimes faster then you can on steroids . Get weight gainer shake mix from GNC... learn how to do proper form workout and how to eat enough calaries to gain weight. I am sorry but your height and weight, should be rather easy to gain weight... the steroids is unnecessary at this stage in your development. I think I read you were only working out 2 months so far? Thats too short, the unbalanced development and strength increases on your muscles that are still undertrained can cause you injuries to go on steroids too early. For example steroids do not develop your tendons where muscles connect to bones, but thick areas of muscles develop and strengthen like crazy, so if you are under developed before starting steroids, you'll rip muscles off your bones while trying to work out. Its best to log at very least 1.5 years of natural training at minimum before considering steroids.

Also some people get overly interested in steroids because they hear orgasms and sex is most intense of your life while on steroids but these things only happen for about 40% of the dudes on steroids, theres another 30% that have lessening sex drive and crappy orgasms while on testosterone so you never know. In fact testosterone boosts sex drive and orgasms on "older dudes" and tends to crap out orgasms for younger dudes. Anyways, hope that all helps.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-18-2003 at 06:40 PM.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he was joking, but anyway. my profiles updated

lmao..
    bermich =========3
    ntpa and 50cent ==0

lmao..
    bermich =========3
    ntpa and 50cent ==0
    OK I see his profile and he says 190 lbs so hes like playing like hes some 145# kid.... I took what he said at face value. He just kept playing it so serious like I believed him.

Thread Information