Body is offline Associate Member

Liquid Reforvit-B ??

I recently purchased some liquid reforvit-b for my upcoming cycle. I will be taking 50mg/ED for the first 4 weeks of my cycle. It seems that I should take it orally. Should I do 2 dosages per day of 25mg each, or can I do one per day at the full 50mg? I've only used reforvit tabs, and know that they need to be taken throughout the day. Thanks fellas.

popa is offline Senior Member
    the more you spread it put the better. I stick to pills myself, less of a hassle
    Last edited by popa; 12-16-2003 at 11:01 PM.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    that reforvit is some good ****...Yea it wouldn't help to spread it out... or just draw it all at once an take it at once... try both see what happens... Thats good stuff though...50ml bottle...WOO HOO

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    that stuff kicks a$$. . ..when i did it, i took 25mg b4 work out and 25mg after work out
    EFF

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    that reforvit is some good ****...Yea it wouldn't help to spread it out... or just draw it all at once an take it at once... try both see what happens... Thats good stuff though...50ml bottle...WOO HOO
    Right on, Monster... that stuff kicks butt IMO...I got great results splitting it up... put about a half CC in a gel cap and took 4 to 5 a day, 1 every 3 hours, you'll gain size and strength to rival a young steer!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Most underdosed product on the market, but dirt cheap. Take double what you wanted to take to get an accurate dose.

Body is offline Associate Member

Gelcap?

What's the best way to take it? Should I put it in a gelcap, or just use a syringe+pin to fill the syringe with 1/2 cc and then remove the needle and empty the juice right into my mouth? I know that sounds funny, (while you're laughing I'll be growing) but that's what I've been told to do.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yap, draw it and shoot it in your mouth...my friend tried to do that gel cap thing with little success, and wasted some dbol by exploding the capsule

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    yap, draw it and shoot it in your mouth...my friend tried to do that gel cap thing with little success, and wasted some dbol by exploding the capsule
    if you can stand the taste.

buy some empty gelcaps, open one up, fill it up, close it, and swallow it.

www.capmquik.com

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    **** is awsome.....love it. I actually started to like the taste. I would shoot it a couple of hours before my workout and could taste it all the way through.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to put it in some food food. Like BDTR said way underdosed. for every 25mg you really only get about 15mg out of the liquid reforvit.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    terrible taste. but its worse injecting. split up the dose and take a little more than what you intended as per bdtr's comment on the underdosing.

Thread Information