Thread: eq question.

apollyon is offline New Member

eq question.

I know that Iīm prone to estrogen related gyno. I found out when taking dbol . so my question is. has anyone ever used eq without anti-estrogen even though they knew they were prone to gyno, and did it give you any problems? I know thats itīs only moderately androgenic , so would 25mg of proviron ed do the trick. Iīm thinking about doing 400mg of boldabol for 10 weeks. and i donīt want to add any kind of test or other strong androgenic steroids .. thanks...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I got some gyno symptoms a while ago and doing an EQ/Winny Cutter got them back...so yea it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    I got some gyno symptoms a while ago and doing an EQ/Winny Cutter got them back...so yea it's possible.
    thanks. this may sound a bit strange, but my gyno symptoms came back as well, when doing 50mg oral ip wins ed for a week. i didnt think that was possible?? unless the pills contains Methandrostenolone insted of Stanozolol ?

My very firsy cycle was an EQ/winny stack. I did not use an anti-e, but I did have my nolva on hand in case symptoms would have arose. EQ usually aromatizes only in high doses, but there are some exceptions. I know I'm a little prone to gyno because I expirienced some symptoms during my last cycle. Nothing a little nolva didn't cure.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I had a friend that had lactating nipples from running winny so long so I know it is possible. I have also run eq/winny in my more inexperienced days and never had a problem. I would have something for pct though.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The gyno problems have less to do with the drugs than they do with suppression of your natural testosterone in this case. Neither winny nor eq aromatizes into estrogen, but both of them shut down testosterone, causing a relative rise in estrogen which could cause gyno symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Neither winny nor eq aromatizes into estrogen,
    Eq DOES aromatize, but usually in higher doses.

okay thanks, think i will buy some nolva just in case.. and maybe run 25mg proviron ed with the eq..

Thread Information