Thread: Back Pain

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

Angry Back Pain

Guys I'm on dbol and deca at the moment. I've been on my course for 4 weeks now. About an hour ago my left lower back started to hurt. Now I'm in servere pain and can hardly stand up. It feel like my kidneys are burning. Any ideas on what I should do?

Peace

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Maybe try drinking more water.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Maybe try drinking more water.
    I've drunk 3-4 pints in an hour it's easy slightly. I still can hardly stand up!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    I've drunk 3-4 pints in an hour it's easy slightly. I still can hardly stand up!
    If it's in your lower back and it feels muscular, you may have pulled something. You may also have a kidney stone, or be experiencing dbol "pump". I reccommend that you stop the dbol for a day or two and see if it helps.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    commom side with dbol , gradually lower the dbol or drop it together.....
    not a good idea to run deca without test bro, it's not the seventies and you have lots of knowledge on ar that you have seemed to ignore

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    If you've been running dbol for 4 weeks it's time to come off the dbol anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    If it's in your lower back and it feels muscular, you may have pulled something. You may also have a kidney stone, or be experiencing dbol "pump". I reccommend that you stop the dbol for a day or two and see if it helps.
    cheers bro i had this same thing many years ago it passed after I dropped the dbol . I think I haven't been drinking enough water either. I'll have a couple of days off.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    commom side with dbol , gradually lower the dbol or drop it together.....
    not a good idea to run deca without test bro, it's not the seventies and you have lots of knowledge on ar that you have seemed to ignore
    very good point made deca dbol is an old cycle. It always worked well for me. I've been out the game for 5 years and came accross AR to late, i'd already ordered my cycle. I'm going to drop the dbol and add some ethanate or Cyp.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    very good point made deca dbol is an old cycle. It always worked well for me. I've been out the game for 5 years and came accross AR to late, i'd already ordered my cycle. I'm going to drop the dbol and add some ethanate or Cyp.
    cycle works, and hope it works good for you too bro just might shut you down pretty hard. test will help, and help yo recover afterwards too. good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    cycle works, and hope it works good for you too bro just might shut you down pretty hard. test will help, and help yo recover afterwards too. good luck
    It will shut him down hard............. If you start seing problems you might want to run Prop.......... It will get your levels up quicker then Cyp or Enan will. JMO

And as asym said test will help in recovery as well............... I would run test 2 weeks past the deca ...... this will help with recovery of your HPTA functions. Good luck bro

Thread Information