Fuller is offline Associate Member

Question ordering with a credit card

What do u guys think about on line sources who use a third party credit card company to handle all there credit card transactions? I mean if one was to order from one of these dot coms and never recieved that shipment could that person not do a charge back, and get his money back? Maybe i am wrong or maybe i am right......who knows?? Any input would be great
    Thanks Fuller

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    What do u guys think about on line sources who use a third party credit card company to handle all there credit card transactions? I mean if one was to order from one of these dot coms and never recieved that shipment could that person not do a charge back, and get his money back? Maybe i am wrong or maybe i am right......who knows?? Any input would be great
    Thanks Fuller
    sure you can, just tell them you want your money back for the ILLEGAL DRUGS you just purchased and i'm sure they will hook you up.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    sure you can, just tell them you want your money back for the ILLEGAL DRUGS you just purchased and i'm sure they will hook you up.

LMAO!!!!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The only advice that you will get here is to find a real source. That is, if you want to actually get the gear that you pay for.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I can't even believe that ppl would even take the chance with something like this when you have like 50 boards on the internet that have open source posting policies.
    Look around for something better is the best advice I can give you.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Yes. That's pretty funny, but Fuller is correct. The burden is on the merchant in these types of disputes. The merchant must show that the items ordered were received. I spent quite a bit of time researching this. Visa's job isn't to decide what is legal or what is illegal, they are there to protect their customers from fraud.

I would not hesitate to call my credit card company if I suspected fraud. Medications or supplements is enough of a description.

NOW - that being said, IF your gear gets confiscated by customs or the company gets POPPED, you are leaving a pretty crappy paper trail. I would hate to be on the list when someone starts running a search on all credit card transactions to XYZ Vet Supplies. If the FEDs call, you better have a horse in your backyard.

It's a lot harder to deny involvement when your credit card and the three digit number on the back have been used.

Sam

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay
    Yes. That's pretty funny, but Fuller is correct. The burden is on the merchant in these types of disputes. The merchant must show that the items ordered were received. I spent quite a bit of time researching this. Visa's job isn't to decide what is legal or what is illegal, they are there to protect their customers from fraud.

I would not hesitate to call my credit card company if I suspected fraud. Medications or supplements is enough of a description.

NOW - that being said, IF your gear gets confiscated by customs or the company gets POPPED, you are leaving a pretty crappy paper trail. I would hate to be on the list when someone starts running a search on all credit card transactions to XYZ Vet Supplies. If the FEDs call, you better have a horse in your backyard.

It's a lot harder to deny involvement when your credit card and the three digit number on the back have been used.

Sam
    Keep thinking that....theese companies have loopholes and disclaimers that protect them like: Cannot guarantee delivery without a prescription...and when you clik the PAY button, you agree to pay www.wejusttookyourcash.com.....good luck fighting theese crooks

Lobsterman is offline Associate Member
    never had a problem myself

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay

Sam

I agree with Sam, but you need to look at your statement when it comes in as you only have X amount of days to dispute a charge. I have seen shipping listed as 3-4 weeks...... Yeah, like then you probably will be past your dispute alloted time.
    A credit card would be good in a situation like the states where you are allowed a 3 month supply of Rx or something thats not a schedule drug and you wouldn't have a problem disputing the charge if you don't get a customs letter.
    But on the other hand a "cash only" motto should always be applied when dealing with AAS as a paper trail could comeback to haunt you.

Thread Information